Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

Tiffany :thup:

Debbie Gibson :thup:

Belinda Carlisle :thup: :coolsmiley:

None of them are a patch on Susannah Hoffs though

Carlisle, Gibson, Hoffs..... Tiffany.

And that concludes this series of old men talk about wanks they once had [emoji38] we now return you to our scheduled broadcast Holy Fuck We Signed a Striker.

'once had'... :yao:

And that concludes this series of old men talk about wanks they once had [emoji38] we now return you to our scheduled broadcast Holy f*** We Signed a Striker.

[emoji38]

And that concludes this series of old men talk about wanks they once had [emoji38] we now return you to our scheduled broadcast Holy f*** We Signed a Striker.

Yup still clinging to my youth. Hoffs was other-level hot man, ffs she's still pretty attractive today, 34 years on from her initial hotness. The others haven't held up much. Bet Slimani thinks Hoffs is the best  :thup:

Why f***ing sign a striker who can't play in the two potentially winnable games we have coming up, only for him to be available for a game we always tend to lose (Man U)? FFS.

Because there's more than 3 games left in the season.

Oh really, I didn't know that. Way to miss my point about how every single game counts at this stage and where we are. Anyways, glad we have him, nonetheless. Hoping he hits the ground running.

Last one for the whipper snappers, an image from a time your mam was (well might have been) hot:

http://i2.wp.com/treviewsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Susanna-Hoffs-VS-ID40-2012-10-03-01_06_26-1.jpg?fit=359%2C359

:pedro:

One of the other Bangles was as hot as Susanna, think it was Vicky Petersen :fwap:

In his press confrence and all for the past week or so Rafa has constantly kept repeating "we still have time"

Kinda feel like he knew more than he was letting on and this was always gonna happen

It's all worked out for him in the end, which is great, but ultimately he likes doing his work early and I don't think he was looking to wait until this late.

Due to the amount of interest in Slimani, and Leicester apparently wanting a permanent deal for him earlier in the window, we were not going to get him in any earlier.

We are very very very fortunate really.

Definitely the one I was hoping for as he is the sort of striker who should be ideal to play the mobile target man which fits Rafa's preferred formation. Very excited to see if he can add some much needed firepower to our toothless attack.

Last one for the whipper snappers, an image from a time your mam was (well might have been) hot:

http://i2.wp.com/treviewsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Susanna-Hoffs-VS-ID40-2012-10-03-01_06_26-1.jpg?fit=359%2C359

:pedro:

One of the other Bangles was as hot as Susanna, think it was Vicky Petersen :fwap:

20e18aebe25eb13fa873bbec2d2a68b2.jpg

Ah, the Eighties  :thup:

Why f***ing sign a striker who can't play in the two potentially winnable games we have coming up, only for him to be available for a game we always tend to lose (Man U)? FFS.

Because there's more than 3 games left in the season.

Oh really, I didn't know that. Way to miss my point about how every single game counts at this stage and where we are. Anyways, glad we have him, nonetheless. Hoping he hits the ground running.

It might be he was waiting on Chelsea, supposedly they were in for him if they couldn't get Dzeko.