Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 04/02/2018 @ 14:15 - Live on Sky

I couldnt locate the new goalie on the fut thing.

Diame is getting praise of late, but creativity and forward thinking attacking, Id go shelvey. Lejuene injured, I wish Rafa would give this side a go vs palace. But away from home id expect defensive set up, maybe wingbacks. Hope not kenedy was superb as an attacking player.

MUST NOT LOSE.

Depends on Saturdays results as well but I think away from home we need to just not lose.

We have the likes of Southampton, WBA and Huddersfield to come to SJP so our destiny is still in our own hands.

On the subject of WBA i'm sure in my drunken haze I saw Dan Sturridge complete a total air shot and fall on his arse last night.

Dubravka for Darlow & Diame for Shelvey and it's the strongest side we have imo

Maybe Lejeune for Clark, but he needs a bit more time to settle (and obviously injured now)

I'd rather play Mbemba or Dummett at centre half rather than Lejeune.

Clark had a shocker last night, but I don't trust Lejeune to be any better.

After the stinker of a game Dummett had against Burnley I'd rather see M'bemba as left back for this.

With the added attacking fret that Kenedy gives us down the left, wouldn't be the worst idea.

Was Dummett bad on Wednesday? Can’t say I noticed to be honest. Seemed solid enough.

Okay at the back, cack going forward. Absolutely typical performance.

Aye, I think left hand side of a back three would be his best position.

:lol: Still cannat get over when he found himself in loads of space down the left and just tamely scuffed a cross straight to Pope.

I was livid at that. Perez had completely lost his marker and had a tap in if Dummett had connected properly.

Dubrovnik

Lascelles  Clark  Mbemba

Yedlin                                          Kenedy

Diame    Shelvey  Merino

Perez      Atsu

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Still cannat get over when he found himself in loads of space down the left and just tamely scuffed a cross straight to Pope.

Typical Dummett that. He could have easily drove in to the box but instead tried a fucking curling cross from 10 yards further back because he knew he couldn't do anything else.

Was Dummett bad on Wednesday? Can’t say I noticed to be honest. Seemed solid enough.

Okay at the back, cack going forward. Absolutely typical performance.

TBF to him he did put in one peach of a cross in the first half that led to a corner.

Dubvkvikvbk

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Diame Merino

Murphy Perez Kenedy

Gayle

That'l probably be it - Rafa likes to go with pace on the break away from home. Another possible option is Atsu at 10 and Perez up front, worked well at Stoke.