Leicester City 1-2 Newcastle United - 07/04/18 - postmatch reaction from page 21

Disco

Just got in. Was chatting to a Leicester fan on the bus back to mine who was very complimentary saying they didn't even deserve a goal.

Amazing from all the pre-match talk as he was convinced we'd win. Said they've looked poor recently every time they've come up against a team with something to play for.

As a total aside, watching Mahrez in the flesh - my word he's so fucking lazy! Barely moves and just waits for the ball to land at his feet.

Love that finish from Perez. Absolutely what he needed to do and he's made Schmeichel look a fool there. :clap:

Not so much Schmiechel. Morgan should have followed the ball and not try to obstruct Perez. I doubt any keeper would have done anything different - Perez finished well.

I've never enjoyed watching Leicester less. At least when we were shit and had Big Bazza Hayles running round shinning the ball into the net it was funny. Absolute ****ing borefest.

"how many games home or away do you go ? Easy not to moan, when you don't turn up week in week out.  "

Nice to see "You don't go to games? Your opinion doesn't matter!" isn't just localized to some of our fanbase :lol:

That sequence of Newcastle tackles is lovely!

:lol: Was f***ing superb.

Anyone else on the 3rd tackle go 'get in', then 'go on' and 'wahey' at the foul by Atsu  :lol:

Getting some love on Reddit. 5 50/50's in 20 seconds. Sums up why I'm slowly falling 9n love with this team, as glaring as our deficiencies are.

And now, like easing into a hot bath, we relax, falling into a light sleep, smiling and content. In Rafa's safe hands and strong arms, we slumber, and dream of a summer of content. When ashley f*cks the f*ck off. And then f*cks off some more. And a bit more for good measure. I may have taken a drink on the train.