Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/04/18 @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

These play Thursday in Moscow as well don't they, might be a bit of rotation when they play us.

Rafa's got this. 3-0 to us.

While not as optimistic on the scoreline as you, i think we indeed might get a win.

A fleeting moment of joyous madness at the revelation that their preperation will be interrupted.

I still expect us to be beaten, but it is far from a forgone conclusion.

These play Thursday in Moscow as well don't they, might be a bit of rotation when they play us.

While not as optimistic on the scoreline as you, i think we indeed might get a win.

A fleeting moment of joyous madness at the revelation that their preperation will be interrupted.

Really ? i actually don't. Two losses only since december in the league to Liverpool and Man City, i think we will get something (i'm doing the Newcastle hope about to be dashed thing, aren't i ?)  :lol:

Really ? i actually don't. Two losses only since december in the league to Liverpool and Man City, i think we will get something (i'm doing the Newcastle hope about the be dashed thing, aren't i ?)  :lol:

I don't know, I'm in a weird place where my heart tells me we'll lose, but my head is saying "fuck off you nutter, just look at the facts".

Really ? i actually don't. Two losses only since december in the league to Liverpool and Man City, i think we will get something (i'm doing the Newcastle hope about the be dashed thing, aren't i ?)  :lol:

I don't know, I'm in a weird place where my heart tells me we'll lose, but my head is saying "fuck off you nutter, just look at the facts".

:lol: confusing lots ain't it

I can`t seem to find the exact stats I want but surely without the players that love scoring against us playing for Arsenal in recent times now all at different clubs we could stand a chance. They don`t have Giroud 6 in 5, Walcott and Ox.

They can still tear teams apart like but we are exactly what Arsene Wenger doesn't like, rough teams who put themselves about.

Get stuck into them and they will lose the fight, especially after their Moscow trip. Will still be a tough game.

They can still tear teams apart like but we are exactly what Arsene Wenger doesn't like, rough teams who put themselves about.

Get stuck into them and they will lose the fight, especially after their Moscow trip. Will still be a tough game.

Know what you mean, but I think "rough" does us an injustice. We're very hard working, competitve and well organised, and refuse to roll over for anyone nowadays.

They’ll play players like Chambers, Kolasinac, Elneny, Iwobi. All average! Aubameyang will be the threat. Stop him and I think we could nick a point or better.

However I’d have laughed in December if you told me we would be challenging for top 10 and seriously discussing if we will beat Arsenal at home.