Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/04/18 @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

slimani should start in place of gayle and i think we've a very strong chance to get something myself

Why change a winning team?

because gayle keeps missing loads of chances and we brought in a £28m striker to try to stop that happening

EDIT: miss the chances against the likes of arsenal and you'll get punished, basically

His last 90 min was on the 1st of January.  He will not start.

then hopefully gayle isn't on the end of the chances we create then

slimani should start in place of gayle and i think we've a very strong chance to get something myself

because gayle keeps missing loads of chances and we brought in a £28m striker to try to stop that happening

EDIT: miss the chances against the likes of arsenal and you'll get punished, basically

By this logic he would never start a game of football ever again

By this logic he would never start a game of football ever again

:lol:

Really want us to win this game more than any other so far this season.

Not because we need the points but because Rafa and the players deserve to climb the league and maximise their bonus after all they have put into keeping us up with so many games still to spare.

Guest covmag

Slimani on the bench for this, deffo, bouncing for this today, so looking forward to being relaxed watching us.

We can win this HWTL  O0

Taking my lad to his first game today, looking forward to it massively.  Let's get a win as I know Arsenal aren't the team they were but beating them would be a good notch to measure our progress.

Dubravka

Yedlin Lascelles Lejeune Dummett

Diame Shelvey

Ritchie            Perez            Kenedy

Slimani

2-1