Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Always makes me smile when he's gan radge :lol:

He’s obviously touched but can’t help admire his passion for his club. I’m barely arsed to watch us play now and we’re a premiership team. To still be that emotionally involved after going through their recent downfall is equally admirable as it is entertaining [emoji38]

Mind, he’s probably not allowed to hang around school gates anymore. 

He’s loved on RTG as he is a club historian but even by any standard the MBH (My Boy Harry) they talk about on there is probably the single most racist person I’ve ever seen online.

6 hours ago, Dokko said:

He's arguably their best player. [emoji38]

He is as their good spell of form fitted in when he was brought back into the fold. They would miss him as he’s the one player they have who can win a game on his own at that level. Seemingly they can get round it by putting him on the bench and bringing him on, as it’s only actual starts which trigger the contract deal. Mind if they go down that road I would imagine he would not be too happy as it would be done to deliberately stop him getting the deal. Be interesting to see what happens, I would imagine with the money he’s on they will be reluctant for the extra year being triggered on the same wage. Could see him not being involved at all to be honest.

Looking forward to watching them squirm tomorrow, I will have a cheeky £10 on them winning the playoffs , but losing will be glorious because there’s no way they will come up next year either.

what a shit show they are now, they looked nailed on to go up at one point .

stay down forever for me .

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Can’t believe they’re gonna fuck this up, again :lol: 

They’ll be miserable as fuck when their new sugarbaby owner doesn’t spend millions in the summer.

They aren't doomed yet mind. They did beat them 4-0 a few months ago after all. They just need to make sure they dont concede another goal. Get an early goal and I think they will turn it around.

46 minutes ago, GWN said:

Looking forward to watching them squirm tomorrow, I will have a cheeky £10 on them winning the playoffs , but losing will be glorious because there’s no way they will come up next year either.

what a shit show they are now, they looked nailed on to go up at one point .

stay down forever for me .

I put £20 on at 7/1. Lovely safety bet. 

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

On the same day Sunderland need a big result to help get out of League 1, Jack Ross has a golden opportunity to add the Scottish FA Cup to their best league campaign since 2005.

Be 1-1