Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I just wish they would hurry up and liquidate so I can avoid their shite small time patter.

nah- there would be a Phoenix club with a Sunderland name  ( like Boro did), and all the shit patter would continue- and assume mythical type legend

I just wish they would hurry up and liquidate so I can avoid their shite small time patter.

nah- there would be a Phoenix club with a Sunderland name  ( like Boro did), and all the shit patter would continue- and assume mythical type legend

Brian Potter on the wing

yeah, i'm sure if we finally make our return to european competition it'll actually be the 6 in row keeping us a awake at night to the extent that we simply won't be able to enjoy it :lol:

No doubt we'd get the opportunity of a blaaaazy from Emily Ratajkowski and just see "9-1 FTM" glazed across her eyes.

Do they think we all cry ourselves to sleep at night with "6 in a row, 6 in a row" on loop at the front of our minds?

The last 3 derbies I've been to we lost 0-3, 0-3 & 0-1. I just had to look it up cause I couldnt even remember the scores ffs. Any time I realise/remember we lost 6 in a row it's a mackem telling me it's what I'm thinking about

Worst thing for the Mags is no matter what division we are in they are still smarting from getting spanked 6 derby games on the spin. Until they get to play us again that will be eating them up

just.. what :lol:

Do they think we all cry ourselves to sleep at night with "6 in a row, 6 in a row" on loop at the front of our minds?

The last 3 derbies I've been to we lost 0-3, 0-3 & 0-1. I just had to look it up cause I couldnt even remember the scores ffs. Any time I realise/remember we lost 6 in a row it's a mackem telling me it's what I'm thinking about

Worst thing for the Mags is no matter what division we are in they are still smarting from getting spanked 6 derby games on the spin. Until they get to play us again that will be eating them up

Completely forgetting that we actually drew against them in our last game. :lol:

We should have a few days of laughing at them but then just stop talking about them altogether, because they really don’t matter in the greater scheme of things.

Lock this thread and let them fade from memory. That will hurt them more to see how irrelevant they are now.

Sunderland were playing a finite game. I am happy playing the infinite one.

Enjoy administration and capitulation whilst the endless regurgitation of "6-in-a-row" is passed down through each generation as a form of salvation for your radiation ridden population.

Replies to this are stunning: https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/why-would-anyone-buy-us-now.1427827/

It’s like they’ve literally no idea how they got into this mess. They just need some small investment to get back into the Prem where apparently they would be laughing financially. Have they somehow missed Short personally footing their bill to the tune of 20m a year to fund their decade of top league mediocrity until he finally had enough and decided they should live within their means, catapulting them straight down the football pyramid?

Safc have quickly become the Trump administration of football, endlessly shitting out gaff after gaff to the point where taking the piss is impossible because they fuck up again the next week.

"Whoah they have a fascist as a manager? Wait a paedo on the wing? Hold on, the fascists gone...hang on, racially abusing their own strikers family? Wait the paedos in jail and they all knew? Whos taken a shit on the seat? Gibsons called them all out pissed-up on camera...or is it drink driving? Cattermoles kicked off...in chinatown? Hang on, cant keep up here, has someone been arrested again? The clubs up for sale....for free?!? Oh relegated again....and relax

First comment on the Chronicle article:

Top and bottom is I would rather watch Sunderland in the Northern League than watch the plastic 1992'ers in the Prem. Rafa on his way this summer and the demise sets in once again, bed sheets at the read folks.

"Bedsheets at the read folks". Fucking moron.

Replies to this are stunning: https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/why-would-anyone-buy-us-now.1427827/

It’s like they’ve literally no idea how they got into this mess. They just need some small investment to get back into the Prem where apparently they would be laughing financially. Have they somehow missed Short personally footing their bill to the tune of 20m a year to fund their decade of top league mediocrity until he finally had enough and decided they should live within their means, catapulting them straight down the football pyramid?

It's a good read. Who wouldn't want to buy a League 1 club with £100m+ debt?

"Buy us on the cheap, loads of land around the stadium ripe for development."

Yes because land in Sunderland is in high demand. Maybe they could build some high end apartment blocks for rich Russians to buy? Someone gives him a reality check regarding Sunderland property prices later in the thread.

Yes, yes they do.

Also yes, he should pay more money for players they’ll hate, for not having ‘Sunlun DNA’ and hound out.

It's a good read. Who wouldn't want to buy a League 1 club with £100m+ debt?

"Buy us on the cheap, loads of land around the stadium ripe for development."

Yes because land in Sunderland is in high demand. Maybe they could build some high end apartment blocks for rich Russians to buy? Someone gives him a reality check regarding Sunderland property prices later in the thread.

Just think of the street names they could have... Relegation Way, Capitulation Crescent, Administration Close...