Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1000 sold in the first half hour!  ;D ;D Madness for an U21 game!

that can't be true surely.

It is! Just over 1700 remaining now. Looking like we'll sell those 5k if that's what we've really got.

1000 sold in the first half hour!  ;D ;D Madness for an U21 game!

that can't be true surely.

It is! Just over 1700 remaining now. Looking like we'll sell those 5k if that's what we've really got.

where are you seeing this info?

When you log in to the ticket portal and you go to whichever (away) game you want tickets for, it tells you how many are remaining.

I need points for this if anyone can help, failing that I know a lad who will get me in the home end again.

Gonna be carnage  :lol:

To be honest, if that's true about the allocation eventually being 5k it'll end up going to 0 points/members.

I need points for this if anyone can help, failing that I know a lad who will get me in the home end again.

Gonna be carnage  :lol:

To be honest, if that's true about the allocation eventually being 5k it'll end up going to 0 points/members.

i very much doubt it now we know the allocation, 2800 with loads gone already, might drop to 30, very surprised people can be arsed  :lol:

we are mental  :lol:

That documentary is going to get some viewing over the years.

The only thing they're ever going to be known for is getting relegated to League One over the course of a television season.

I still feel sad that the only thing many people remember about the mighty Leyton Orient is John fucking Sitton :lol:.