Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

RTG are quite confident this will amount to nothing.

"FFP will prevent them from ever breaking into the top 10". No amount of investment will allow us to catch Sheff Utd or Wolves.

"Top players will never go to Newcastle anyway." Have they forgot about the time Mrs Ginola broke down into tears when she saw Arthur's Hill?

Funny isn't it, when that Dell consortium looked like they were buying them and they were telling everyone they were going to be the richest club in the world, we didn't hear any of these concerns then did we?

They absolutely love trying to convince themselves that this is a negative. :lol:

Guest chopey

I've had a lot of whatsapp messages saying why would the richest bloke in the world use Stavely to borrow money off Ashley to buy the club

RTG are quite confident this will amount to nothing.

"FFP will prevent them from ever breaking into the top 10". No amount of investment will allow us to catch Sheff Utd or Wolves.

"Top players will never go to Newcastle anyway." Have they forgot about the time Mrs Ginola broke down into tears when she saw Arthur's Hill?

I had a look at that thread before about it - glorious reading  :lol:

The ones in denial are still saying PIF are hardly involved and that PCP need a loan off Ashley to pay for it  :lol:

I've had a lot of whatsapp messages saying why would the richest bloke in the world use Stavely to borrow money off Ashley to buy the club

It’s to do with clearing the debt to make things cleaner/ less ‘tax-ier’. The solicitor lasses tweet previous explains it well 

Edit: https://twitter.com/RedRoseMichelle/status/1250503811476619264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1250503811476619264&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newcastle-online.org%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D104159.50

It’s to do with clearing the debt to make things cleaner/ less ‘tax-ier’. The solicitor lasses tweet previous explains it well 

Edit: https://twitter.com/RedRoseMichelle/status/1250503811476619264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1250503811476619264&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newcastle-online.org%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D104159.50

“A little less taxier”

If they’re so rich they wouldn’t be travelling by taxi anyway.

I'm either reading it wrong or he is in no way pretending?

It's a Newcastle United "fan" painting the takeover in the gloomiest light possible and lauding Ashley as a good owner. Even says NUFC were a "proper club" under Ashley.

It's either a Mackem pretending to be NUFC fan. Or a NUFC fan, pretending to be a Mackem, pretending to be NUFC  fan. That's what it's like on there.  :lol:

I'm either reading it wrong or he is in no way pretending?

It's a Newcastle United "fan" painting the takeover in the gloomiest light possible and lauding Ashley as a good owner. Even says NUFC were a "proper club" under Ashley.

It's either a Mackem pretending to be NUFC fan. Or a NUFC fan, pretending to be a Mackem, pretending to be NUFC  fan. That's what it's like on there.  :lol:

Weird, flicking through that shite they aren’t best pleased.

NOT a chance "Nukehasslefan" is one of us  :lol:

He'll be the one does all the 'X fan in peace' posts no doubt!

Withoubt a doubt. Imagine going to that much trouble to pour cold water on the future of NUFC. Just shows how rattled some of them are.

They do this sort of weird stuff all the time. Something good has happened at Newcastle, quick pretend to be a Newcastle fan and go against what all other Newcastle fans think. Or, something bad happens at Sunderland, quick lets make something up where Newcastle did it ten times worse.

They're fucken weird. This whole thing is fucking killing them. They are desperately trying to convince themselves it's a bad thing. :lol:

I'll enjoy looking on RTG once this is all confirmed, not a minute before, it was absolute eye aids last time I ventured over there.

If this happens, the reaction on there will be tremendous.  A mixture of rage, denial, and a false sense of being on the moral high ground will be a fun read.

I'll enjoy looking on RTG once this is all confirmed, not a minute before, it was absolute eye aids last time I ventured over there.

If this happens, the reaction on there will be tremendous.  A mixture of rage, denial, and a false sense of being on the moral high ground will be a fun read.

The clinging onto FFP with 'they'll never be more than a top 10 club' is canny funny like. We were the 7th best team in the league last season after Almiron signed, and that's Rafa with massive constraints in the form of Michael James Wallace Ashley. Imagine what Rafa can do if/when that fat twat is gone as well as those constraints.

Ketsbaia and I are in a WhatsApp group with a mackem. It's obvious he's absolutely gutted. Was more than happy to post screenshots of articles when Staveley the first time/BZG went tits up. Liked to take the piss that it was all made up and Ashley was here forever.

We've both discussed this in the group and he's not acknowledged any of it. He's chirped up talking about other things. It's proper fingers-in-ears stuff.  :lol:

I've noticed they have this weird thing going where they pretend to not understand why we adore our club legends, and declare us fools for not appreciating some of the worst people ever to have been associated with the club.

Looks like they’ve got the moral high ground again. I’m devastated.

I think sunderland fans have spent all of my lifetime claiming the moral high ground en masse at any given opportunity and for any reason no matter how spurious. Nailed on if it goes through they will all be singing from the same hymnsheet re human rights abuses. It will be to 2020 what "but what about Bolton/Bury" was to 2019'

Indifference or mild amusement are the correct responses