Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Actually starting to feel sorry for these. I thought we had it bad but they take that to a whole new level. Hopefully Donald is run out of town and these Americans who lent him the £10m can get in and do something with them.

Yes, like building houses on the training ground.  :D

Actually starting to feel sorry for these. I thought we had it bad but they take that to a whole new level. Hopefully Donald is run out of town and these Americans who lent him the £10m can get in and do something with them.

Yes, like building houses on the training ground.  :D

Hopefully not. NE football has never been at a lower ebb. Darlington and Hartlepool, former mainstays of the Football League are toiling in Non League Football. Gateshead have had loads of problems and have dropped down the pyramid and of the 3 main clubs, Sunderland have never been lower in their history, Boro are a struggling Championship team going nowhere fast and NUFC are happy to make up he numbers and get the financial rewards that the Premier League brings.

What?!

Not a chance I feel sorry for them even in the slightest of slightest!

Have you forgotten how they went on during our two most recent relegations?!

Enjoy Burton / Rafa Beneathus etc, etc!

Ferk them!

What?!

Not a chance I feel sorry for them even in the slightest of slightest!

Have you forgotten how they went on during our two most recent relegations?!

Enjoy Burton / Rafa Beneathus etc, etc!

Ferk them!

Lest we forget.

Can you imagine what they would be like if the situations were reversed?

This is it for me. They were unbearable when we were in the Championship and I doubt they'd let up should we ever stop trying and fall into League 1.

That doesn't really concern me. North East football is tragic, and has been for a while. Hope Sunderland can sort themselves out. Whatever we think of them they shouldn't be toiling in Division 3.  The mismanagement there has been a disgrace really.

That doesn't really concern me. North East football is tragic, and has been for a while. Hope Sunderland can sort themselves out. Whatever we think of them they shouldn't be toiling in Division 3.  The mismanagement there has been a disgrace really.

Mag.

The only reason I don't want them to go out of business is so they can still have something, as tiny and pitiful as it is, to continue making them unhappy. No sympathy whatsoever, fuck them.

I wish nothing but shit on the cunts now and forever.

Congratulations to Coventry for getting promoted to the Championship just in time for them to have their year as the European City of Culture.

Fuck off is Coventry going to be the city of culture :lol:

Aye, take a guess at who they beat in the 'final'.