Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

"Brilliant, it hasn't removed my sorrow from yesterday but at least it has improved our chances of going up, I never thought he was good enough" 

Cue the absolute failure from now on and they dont make the play offs[emoji38]

If they don't go up this season, it will actually break them.

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

If they don't go up this season, it will actually break them.

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

I stand corrected. I was a ST holder at the time.....and I honestly can't recall it all in one weekend.... must have been properly off me tits at the time :lol:

Just now, DMLeazesender said:

I stand corrected. I was a ST holder at the time.....and I honestly can't recall it all in one weekend.... must have been properly off me tits at the time :lol:

From memory, we stuffed Forest at home and LFC lost away at Sheff Wed and we jumped to second. A good night on the quayside.

4 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

From memory, we stuffed Forest at home and LFC lost away at Sheff Wed and we jumped to second. A good night on the quayside.

Liverpool drew but it was a mint day.

6 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

Must have been some night.....I recall they were relegated - just not on the same day.....must of been on a proper bender (I did things like that in those days) :2funny:

In typical Mackem fashion, a thread full of ex failure managers on there. One poster wanting either Allardyce, Keane or Mick McCarthy. Two of them ran out of town by their slack jawed supporters for being shite.