Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Ah, man. He's started deleting tweets. What did we miss?

Bloke is full gammon and a massive freak.

I was quite surprised after looking at twitter that he seems to hate Trump and called Farage a c**t.......

Absolute melt of a bloke :)

There is some great logic that signing someone who failed in the same division last year in a team that got relegated isn't an issue because playing for a bigger team with better players will mean he will be OK

everything is the fault of agents apparently and the Don is some modern day Spartacus standing up to them.

Like a nothing little club like Sunderland is in any position to shake the status quo. Its quite obviously the Dons go to excuse and get out of jail free card.

And they are buying it.

Do we know when the Netflix doc will be shown? I'm guessing it's a while off yet

Doesn't seem to be listed for July (although I only searched for "Sunderland").

https://www.list.co.uk/article/101576-new-on-netflix-uk-july-2018/

I believe it was to be shown on-line on Sunderland TV, but that channel has been down for the last two seasons.

posted from my settee, watching football

I'd expect a lot more of these articles trying to undermine the club over the next little while. Presumably planted by agents and the like who are in a huff that he's not just caving in and is actually calling them out for what they are.

That'll be it, aye.

Bit late to the party, but where is all this coming from? They seem to have got it into their head that Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola are sitting around a table screaming and pulling out their hair in frustration at the thought of that Wily Don and Sunderland crossing them.

Hope this striker from Bury works out aswell as the last one

Wait, they've signed Chris Maguire? Is this true? Bury barely used him last season.

:lol: 2 goals in 24 and he's 29. Jock journeyman

To be fair he came on for a few minutes against Scunny and proceeded to try and wind every defender up, so I guess that's his role.

Taking approx. 2 mins per seat without any mishaps and with a target of changing 10k seats they are looking at 333k man hours.

Master stroke if they can get fans to do it for free - or at least the price of a sandwich and a pint.

However, this is just one more badly considered idea by their bizarre owner which will fall foul of several health and safety laws and surely end terribly.....

Surely this is a pisstake giving out instructions on how to replace the pink seats. Good God imagine the hordes of retards and fat ugly bitches doing this all in aid of a free sandwich and drink

https://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2018/june/turn-the-sol-red-and-white

So basically they've come up with some cheapskate, typical non-league plan to save a few bob and used Charliespeak to translate it into "engaging with the fans"  :lol: