Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Taking approx. 2 mins per seat without any mishaps and with a target of changing 10k seats they are looking at 333k man hours.

Did you skip maths entirely, or did you just not pay attention?

Taking approx. 2 mins per seat without any mishaps and with a target of changing 10k seats they are looking at 333k man hours.

Did you skip maths entirely, or did you just not pay attention?

Care to explain?

I make it as follows:

10,000 seats x 2 mins = 20,000 minutes

20,000 minutes / number of minutes in an hour = 333 hours.

Oh, I see what I did, yup...  I am thick!

I could go back and edit but, hey it is a stray "K" what can you do?

I wonder if:

A) They vet whether you're a Sunderland fan before you start doing this

B) If it's possible to install the seats backwards

Just curious....

Of course you could install the back of the seat backwards I'd imagine you just swivel it and bolt it on

I wonder if:

A) They vet whether you're a Sunderland fan before you start doing this

B) If it's possible to install the seats backwards

Just curious....

I wuz there when 89000 mags came to change our seats marra. Four of uz  and The Don held them off the gates marra. The small minded cunts.

Guest reefatoon

Health and safety inspector in peace here. Looking forward to sampling some top notch Don burgers and watching you all do an amazing job skillfully setting up the new seats. I much prefer inspecting here than at that shithole up the road too, to be here amongst all the MLFs, carrier bags and dogs in prams, is something to behold. I am not even going to charge a fee as I know how much you love being debt free.

Health and safety inspector in peace here. Looking forward to sampling some top notch Don burgers and watching you all do an amazing job skillfully setting up the new seats. I much prefer inspecting here than at that shithole up the road too, to be here amongst all the MLFs, carrier bags and dogs in prams, is something to behold. I am not even going to charge a fee as I know how much you love being debt free.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

You can buy a tool that will take them nuts off in seconds and then re bolt them in seconds. Surely they can’t allow fans to replace the seats and if they do every single seat will need inspected for health and safety reason no? fair play replacing the seats, but getting fans to do it man :lol: Cheap skates and a cynical ploy to ingratiate themselves with fans further which is false as fook because all they want is some free labour. It’s very small time as well, imagine if that happened at SJP they would fly a plane over with the words lol and ftm or something. I say we call them small-time mackem bastards from now on.

Errggh!  Just watching something about Peter Sutcliffe and they are replaying the Wearside Jack audio (what a sad excuse for a human btw) with the voiceover “with a distinct Sunderland, or Geordie, accent... Police were advised to exclude anyone who did not have a Geordie accent.” Had a visceral disgust reaction.

That latest signing is proof they’re at the lowest point in their history no matter how they dress things up. A forward/winger who scored twice as his team went down to League Two and whose fans are pleased to be rid of. We’ve never ever been in that boat.

That latest signing is proof they’re at the lowest point in their history no matter how they dress things up. A forward/winger who scored twice as his team went down to League Two and whose fans are pleased to be rid of. We’ve never ever been in that boat.

To be fair though, they've at least managed to sign someone. :lol:

I'm pretty sure they'll change a few facts and gloss over certain things and he'll be classed as a great signing. Until they realise how shite he is and then turn on him.

Surely this is a pisstake giving out instructions on how to replace the pink seats. Good God imagine the hordes of retards and fat ugly bitches doing this all in aid of a free sandwich and drink

https://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2018/june/turn-the-sol-red-and-white

wait this is real?  hot fuck :lol:

btw that press release sounds like a tory party minister at the moment - "we are fulfilling our promise to replace these colourful items" while everything else around them crumbles and burns through their own incompetence :lol:

"Sunderland AFC’s Stadium of Light is to undergo a face-lift next month, as the club’s new owners fulfil their promise to replace the stadium’s faded seats."

Next lines "hey you lot, come do it for free for us"

The video explaining how nuts and bolts work ffs :lol: