Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

Changing their tune from they should be pissing the league to they are doing well to get to the play offs  :crazy2: :crazy2:

Kinda want them to get promoted. Just to see the threads from other fans in peace wishing them all the best for next season, how they deserved to go up and how they'll be a big miss in the league.

I will repeat, let them go up, they will struggle to get mid table, they have fallen so far behind the PL is a decade away  O0

Win, win

They are so deluded by this big club mentality, they need another season down there for the penny to drop imho.

b..b...bu..bu...but our fans, everyone's cup final, tin pot league........  :lol:

From what I can gather on Twitter (I know, I know) it seems fans of every other club in league 1 fucken hate them because of their attitude towards ALL the other clubs and their fans. Pompey, Peterborough and Coventry to name just a few. Telling opposition fans how they're going to take over their town/city and taking the piss about other clubs' attendances (can you believe).

No fucker likes them in that league and no cunt gives a fuck about them from any of the other leagues.

From what I can gather on Twitter (I know, I know) it seems fans of every other club in league 1 fucken hate them because of their attitude towards ALL the other clubs and their fans. Pompey, Peterborough and Coventry to name just a few. Telling opposition fans how they're going to take over their town/city and taking the p*ss about other clubs' attendances (can you believe).

No f***er likes them in that league and no c*** gives a f*** about them from any of the other leagues.

But but, football friends marra.

Kinda want them to get promoted. Just to see the threads from other fans in peace wishing them all the best for next season, how they deserved to go up and how they'll be a big miss in the league.

Nah. Fuck'em.

#1425 is the first post after the equaliser. Enjoy.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/peterborough-v-sunderland.1470779/page-72

That cheered me right up.

Prefer the posts a couple pages earlier where they are cheering for their late "winning" goal  :lol:

My favourite is people obviously watching on delayed streams still celebrating the "lovely goal" and saying "Please hold on" among the misery

The only club that really likes them is Everton. Sad that.

Probably due to the similarities of being in the huge shadow of their nearest geographical rivals but, being completely deluded to that fact....

What chance they go up through the play-offs?  All things being equal, 25% of the time they go up. But they're probably one of the better teams on paper, if not recent form.  Would 50% be too generous?  33%?

Guest reefatoon

Ah yeah - cos the possibilities are lose to team A, get through and lose to team B, get through and lose to team C, get through and beat team B or get through and beat team C.

sounds a bit like Alan's world cup countdown to 94.

Reading the .com report of the 0-1 win 16 years ago today with Nobby scoring the winner. The state of this, man :lol:

Can anyone explain to me why a section of mackems chose to mark the introduction of Olivier Bernard to the fray by singing "Rule Britannia"?

Was it the colour of his skin or his country of origin they took exception to? Whichever one it was, I'm sure David Bellion cannot wait to pack his bags and get away as quickly as possible.

Still, in a town pinpointed by the national front as a fertile breeding ground in the forthcoming elections nothing should come as a shock.

Reading the .com report of the 0-1 win 16 years ago today with Nobby scoring the winner. The state of this, man :lol:

Can anyone explain to me why a section of mackems chose to mark the introduction of Olivier Bernard to the fray by singing "Rule Britannia"?

Was it the colour of his skin or his country of origin they took exception to? Whichever one it was, I'm sure David Bellion cannot wait to pack his bags and get away as quickly as possible.

Still, in a town pinpointed by the national front as a fertile breeding ground in the forthcoming elections nothing should come as a shock.

Strange, strange people.

Strange, strange people.

was there that day - and it was so strange - only sung by a few hundred hundred fans for about 20 seconds but was bizarre.

2 years also since NUFC was raided by HMRC prompting the slavering hordes down there to froth at the promise of a points deduction scuppering our promotion charge.

Some of them still believe its coming too ;D