Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Half the extended family are Mackem (Consett) me fatha supported both and couldn’t understand why I hate sunlun……..

73 Cup Final resulted in me being hoyed out the house after shouting for Leeds and a full on row with the old man.

Fuck the Mackem Bastards.

Edited by Wild Geese

1 hour ago, Dr Venkman said:

Just throwing this out there but could it have anything to do with the development in Newcastle and the lack of it in Sunderland? A lot of their jealousy is down to that just as much as football.

That sounds plausible, in the 90s the Tyne and Wear DevCo funnelled a lot of cash into the Newcastle Quayside, then the lottery cash paid for the Baltic, Sage and Millennium bridge. Meanwhile they got some sort of glass museum (sad trombone noise)

But then they bitched about not being part of the metro, so the metro was extended there and wouldn't you know it, its a one-way track to take mackems to the regional capital where the jobs and fun stuff is. Meh.

The downturn in skilled work on wearside has also left the area with a disproportionate amount of its population being of lower than average intelligence, hence the latent racism and misogynistic behaviour frequently displayed on the RTG.  They use football rivalry as a vent for their frustrations and our owners as a smokescreen to make their own abhorrent behaviour somehow acceptable in their eyes. We should pity what they have become really. 

3 minutes ago, Rosenrot said:

Loads of development happening in Sunderland now on the old Vaux brewery site. It looks class to be fair.

About time like. Town centre prime location and been derelict for twenty odd years.

Edited by bigfella

7 minutes ago, Rosenrot said:

Loads of development happening in Sunderland now on the old Vaux brewery site. It looks class to be fair.

If anything, they've had too much money spent on them considering what they give back. 

22 minutes ago, GWN said:

Ruined tonight , they are resorting to Wood being a waste of money to the Saudis will never bring us a trophy no matter what .

broken cunts 

See the alleged MAG over there 'Sabre Mag' talking his usual anti-Newcastle shite, no way is he a Newcastle fan :lol:. 'jlaws' been put in his box also by a few of his own fans for his obsession about us :lol:.

44 minutes ago, GWN said:

Ruined tonight , they are resorting to Wood being a waste of money to the Saudis will never bring us a trophy no matter what .

broken cunts 

They have some totally ridiculous conspiracy theories....when Villas goal was disallowed it was because we have paid the Premier League and VAR off. The current Tory government are also backing these decisions and all of them will do anything to keep us in the Premier League.

It's like people seeing Elvis in the chip shop all over again.

6 minutes ago, Wilson said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022-part-3.1570531/post-35561703

Can I just ask, has anyone thought of their '6 in a row' and bothered lately?

The only time I can honestly say it comes into my head is when I go on their awful forum and see them talking about it :lol:

At the time, the results were shite. But can’t say I’ve cared much since they were relegated (twice). That’s given me much more enjoyment than beating them x amount of times in a row if they were in the PL. 

I honestly do believe if we had won any of those 6 and they went down when they should have at any time over the 3 seasons, then they'd currently be back in the prem right now, still stinking it up but here nonetheless. The fact that they got away with it so many times when they should have went down meant the rot had not just set in, its all there was left by the time they fell (ironically when we weren't there to gift them point) Still now that rot is for all to see and they are a decade away from the top flight, all because of the points we kept gifting them. At the time I likened our fates to Ace Rimmer. One was held back, had to do it the hard way while the other stayed believing they simply deserved more. We're not just on different paths, we're not even on the same planet so yes, losing 6 games to them was tough at the time, but it set their course to League One and I wouldn't change it at all. 

The 6 in a row shite doesn’t register with any of my mates etc , the only place it seems relevant in the world is on Wearside , it’s their triumph, their World Cup . It’s all they have .

I do miss playing them however, yet seeing them squirm in that shitty 3rd division is a thing of beauty.