Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

What's the last one say?

The Dell fiasco was devastating for the club and supporters believe it was Stewart Donalds fault for moving the goalposts..

BULLSHIT - DONALD NEVER MOVED THE GOALPOStS. CLASSIC THICK FAN GOSSIP AND WHY DEVASTIATING. DELL INVESTED 10 MILLION AND WAS WILLING TO PUT IN MORE AND MORE.. CHASING DELL AWAY WAS ONE OF THE WORST MISTAKES THE TOXIC FANS EVER MADE ON BEHALF OF THE CLUB

Latest information regarding takeover contradiction... What was said in August.

SURELY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT CURRENT BUSINESS CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE BUSINESS SITUATIONS CHANGABLE.

Can you confirm takeover talks are still ongoing and will be concluded soon? 

SEE BELOW

You highlighted early November without any issues. Supporter meetings on the 12th November. Jim Rodwell confirmed talks however [unreadable] [unreadable] and confirmed obstacles. 

YES, I BELIEVE ALMOST THERE... BUT... AGAIN - ONE WOULD HAVE TO BE A LOBOTOMISED MONKEY NOT TO UNDERTSAND THAT WHEN THE GOVERNMENT CHANGES THE ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES EVERY WEEK, THAT HAS AN IMPACT ON PEOPLE'S DECISIONS AND ON WHAT THEY ARE WILLING TO OFFER.

Out of interest how do you and the toxic fans believe that the club is being run right now.  

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

7 hours ago, Elric said:

Was he just out for a kerry in Derham? Kewers glass, is what I heard :lol:

Anyway, that "top dogs" shite - which I'd totally forgotten about - is 100% their invention, abnormal cunts :lol:

Murray was assaulted on The Quayside iirc.

He's right about the small minority on message boards. They seemingly read RTG and there is no way you come away from there thinking these are well reasoned sound football fans.

I'd be working against them as well considering half the shit they spout on RTG.

He is right about them wanting someone else to put up money but not themselves. When they 1st went into League One there was thread on RTG asking if you won the Euro millions, like hundreds of millions, would you buy the club? The clubs price back then was rumoured to be about £50m or something. 9 out of 10 people there said they wouldn’t. At the time the jackpot for something stupid like nearly £300m and I asked my mackem season ticket holder mate (who isn’t RTGy) if he would buy them, bearing in mind that he was desperate for new owners, the answer was still no.

So even in a theoretical situation where they have untold riches, they still wouldn’t buy the club.

How many of our fans would have been calling Ashley to give him £300m if they had just won it on the Euro’s? I’m going to guess quite a few.