Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022-part-3.1570531/post-35561703

Can I just ask, has anyone thought of their '6 in a row' and been bothered lately?

Didn't even think of ours streaks against them 91-99 (4wins 2draws) and 01-08 (6wins and 3draws) as "in a rows", much like the 'top dogs' trophy (defunct nowadays apparently for some reason).

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

I honestly do believe if we had won any of those 6 and they went down when they should have at any time over the 3 seasons, then they'd currently be back in the prem right now, still stinking it up but here nonetheless. The fact that they got away with it so many times when they should have went down meant the rot had not just set in, its all there was left by the time they fell (ironically when we weren't there to gift them point) Still now that rot is for all to see and they are a decade away from the top flight, all because of the points we kept gifting them. At the time I likened our fates to Ace Rimmer. One was held back, had to do it the hard way while the other stayed believing they simply deserved more. We're not just on different paths, we're not even on the same planet so yes, losing 6 games to them was tough at the time, but it set their course to League One and I wouldn't change it at all. 

Smoke me a kipper, I’ll be back for breakfast!

1 hour ago, DMLeazesender said:

They have some totally ridiculous conspiracy theories....when Villas goal was disallowed it was because we have paid the Premier League and VAR off. The current Tory government are also backing these decisions and all of them will do anything to keep us in the Premier League.

It's like people seeing Elvis in the chip shop all over again.

Yeah that's why we were awarded a penalty instead of a free kick in the first half...

2 hours ago, GWN said:

Ruined tonight , they are resorting to Wood being a waste of money to the Saudis will never bring us a trophy no matter what .

broken cunts 

Got the first part right. Seen someone on there say we should have kept Andy Carroll for nowt as he couldn't do any worse. Tend to agree (I really hope I look back and see how wrong I am) 

2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Got the first part right. Seen someone on there say we should have kept Andy Carroll for nowt as he couldn't do any worse. Tend to agree (I really hope I look back and see how wrong I am) 

10 points out of 12 since wood joined.  Wilson is better but he is working well in the system.

Just seen this nugget on RTG on about Trippier. :lol:

The abuse I received on here for saying he was a good signing for them was bizarre. One knacker even sent me a PM saying I should start following another sport because I know nowt about football.”

Honestly, they’re absolutely embarrassing some of them lot. 

By the time and if they ever got back to the premier league we’re going to be in a different stratosphere in terms of quality in our team.

They can live on those naughties results but when we go 6-7 in a row against them, plus winning every trophy in sight I’m sure they’ll become long forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

The abuse I received on here for saying he was a good signing for them was bizarre. One knacker even sent me a PM saying I should start following another sport because I know nowt about football.”

I almost feel a bit bad for finding that funny. Someone who are so incapable of controlling their emotions can't be in a good place, and it can't be soley down to the fortune of one club and misfortune of another...or?

25 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Have they shifted from him being a terrible signing to his injury being the nail in our relegation coffin yet? [emoji38]

I asked my mackem colleague which team he thought had the "5 in a row title".  He looked at me blankly.  Yes it was Newcastle.  Did we EVER mention it?  No because it wasn't that important.  6 in a row is their entire life.

I do think it's worth noting some of their lot are very nice sensible folk. A very good friend of mine is one such example. I just think RTG is a magnet for the worst - and even then there's some canny sensible ones on there just being drowned out by the madmen.

3 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I do think it's worth noting some of their lot are very nice sensible folk. A very good friend of mine is one such example. I just think RTG is a magnet for the worst - and even then there's some canny sensible ones on there just being drowned out by the madmen.

Whenever I’ve encountered mackems through work or social, they have generally been fine until a derby game is on the horizon. They then start to turn into Mr Hyde for about a week before and after the game. 

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Whenever I’ve encountered mackems through work or social, they have generally been fine until a derby game is on the horizon. They then start to turn into Mr Hyde for about a week before and after the game. 

Aye it's tough my mate is fine and we just laugh at whoever loses. 

I also played footy with a few one of whom wished me cancer when we won (I think he was pissed) :lol: 

Couldn't believe when someone called Trippier shit on our matchday thread in RTG (how is that even a legitimate sentence ffs[emoji38])

They are probably the only fans in the country looking at Trippier for 12/15m or whatever and thinking he's shite. And you can bet your life they're now foaming at the gob at the prospect of him being injured now.

As is the way.

I have a few sensible mackem mates. Great blokes day and night, I can talk football with them no bother as long as it's not Newcastle because then a watered down version of the shit on rtg comes out. Wish it wasn't like that to be honest. 

The thread from the world's hardest bouncer about booing the team at FT was funny like (if only for the opening post alone).

'If Keane was there would you have done it?'

What's he going to do, like.  Take on 1,200 fans?  :lol: 

0c136ad03cc30fde8aed2478d52428ab.png

If picture isn't good:

This
3 wins on the bounce and 5 unbeaten
They have won the games they expected to win and got a spawny draw v Man U.
Also doesn't help if there's a bag with £50000 on each of the visitors hook with a picture of someone's hands / head cut off as an alternative.
This is now officially my worst time alive as a football fan. I've blocked all but 1 mag now from WhatsApp, as we have an unwritten agreement not to talk football to maintain a good friendship (goes back to the 3rd win in a row when we were the top dogs).

Edited by nbthree3