Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

He looked a canny prospect at Boro and did okay at Wigan. Was like a poor man’s Batty but was decent.

At Sunderland though he never progressed and went backwards badly when he started to get injuries. Summed up Sunderland as a club in the last decade. Poor, raised his performance occasionally against Newcastle but was never going to go anywhere.

He looked a canny prospect at Boro and did okay at Wigan. Was like a poor man’s Batty but was decent.

At Sunderland though he never progressed and went backwards badly when he started to get injuries. Summed up Sunderland as a club in the last decade. Poor, raised his performance occasionally against Newcastle but was never going to go anywhere.

Had high hopes for him at Boro, I remember a NYD game at SJP when he was the best player on the pitch by far ( to be fair the other 21 players would have got beat off any other prem team that day....think Lee Clarke got our equaliser). Fair dos mind he turned into a spiteful little twunt after that. One of the few players I've saw regularly make it obvious he's trying to injure opponents.

I found a highly accurate bio on Catts

Lee Cattermole Net Worth

According to Trending Celebs Now, Lee Cattermole's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Lee Cattermole in 2020?

Estimated Net Worth in 2019 $1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)

Previous Year's Net Worth (2018) $100,000 - $1 Million

Annual Salary Under Review.

Income Source Primary Income source Soccer Player (profession).

Noted, Currently We don't have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.

Does Lee Dead or Alive?

As per our current Database, Lee Cattermole is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: September 20, 2019).

Julio Arca posted the league table after 23 games from the 00/01 season. Sunderland were 2nd, we were 7th (just before we both collapsed to 7th & 11th). We both weren't great but we were pretty evenly matched and were some characters at both clubs. We kicked on with the Robert & Bellamy signings that summer, they were never the same again. I'm pretty sure they knocked back the Intertoto Cup invite that summer, it might have helped them too. Weird decision given their lack of history in Europe.

Julio Arca posted the league table after 23 games from the 00/01 season. Sunderland were 2nd, we were 7th (just before we both collapsed to 7th & 11th). We both weren't great but we were pretty evenly matched and were some characters at both clubs. We kicked on with the Robert & Bellamy signings that summer, they were never the same again. I'm pretty sure they knocked back the Intertoto Cup invite that summer, it might have helped them too. Weird decision given their lack of history in Europe.

Intertoto worked great for us as it was a competitive preseason and helped our season massively

Intertoto worked great for us as it was a competitive preseason and helped our season massively

It was also our first trophy since the Anglo Italian Cup

I thought we were knocked out under Robson? 1860 Munich was it? I think we won it when Parker was here, there's a picture of him holding the certificate looking glum :lol:

Knocked out by Troyes 4-4 on away goals if memory serves

I thought we were knocked out under Robson? 1860 Munich was it? I think we won it when Parker was here, there's a picture of him holding the certificate looking glum :lol:

Knocked out by Troyes 4-4 on away goals if memory serves

Jerome Rothen running amok.

A lot of clubs were either really snooty about the intertoto or were scared of burnout by adding ut to their season.

Newcastles view was spot on imo. Use it instead of friendlies for a slightly more competitive and structured pre season. If it ends up with a place in Europe great if not then no problem it's still been a useful pre-season.

A lot of clubs were either really snooty about the intertoto or were scared of burnout by adding ut to their season.

Newcastles view was spot on imo. Use it instead of friendlies for a slightly more competitive and structured pre season. If it ends up with a place in Europe great if not then no problem it's still been a useful pre-season.

That’s how I remember it too, especially early on. I have this memory of Tottenham sending out absolute no-name potatoes the first season it ran. I don’t know how many other clubs ever took it seriously...?

I only ever knew it as a tournament you had to apply for so was confused by the idea that Spurs would enter just to then essentially throw the games. Was it just a given you'd compete originally in the same way as the CL and EL?

That’s how I remember it too, especially early on. I have this memory of Tottenham sending out absolute no-name potatoes the first season it ran. I don’t know how many other clubs ever took it seriously...?

That's a great turn of phrase :lol:

Think we beat them. Remember being knocked out of it by Troyes (Warren Barton had a nightmare in the home game) and Deportivo La Coruna maybe?

Guest chicken little

I only ever knew it as a tournament you had to apply for so was confused by the idea that Spurs would enter just to then essentially throw the games. Was it just a given you'd compete originally in the same way as the CL and EL?

if i recall correctly, so many english teams refused it one year that UEFA started talking about banning english clubs from their other competitions, and a bunch of teams pretty much had their arms twisted to enter.

edit: here we go

Guest chicken little

also reading this, we find pardew once again acting an absolute snake:

At least the fourth loanee, Alan Pardew, had played top-flight football before. But he was 34, had just come off a final season with second-tier Charlton and spent time with the Spurs squad before moving to Barnet to see out his career.

[...]

“That was the first time I saw a camera behind the goal and I thought, ‘This is going to be entertaining,’ bearing in mind it was their first team,” Pardew said.

“We literally had the youth team, a couple of reserves, and some mercenaries.”

don't know what's winding me up more here, him calling out anyone else as a mercenary, or using the word 'we' to describe a team he was allowed to guest for in a brief series of games they'd essentially decided in advance to throw. worra cunt!

if i recall correctly, so many english teams refused it one year that UEFA started talking about banning english clubs from their other competitions, and a bunch of teams pretty much had their arms twisted to enter.

edit: here we go

:thup:

also reading this, we find pardew once again acting an absolute snake:

At least the fourth loanee, Alan Pardew, had played top-flight football before. But he was 34, had just come off a final season with second-tier Charlton and spent time with the Spurs squad before moving to Barnet to see out his career.

[...]

“That was the first time I saw a camera behind the goal and I thought, ‘This is going to be entertaining,’ bearing in mind it was their first team,” Pardew said.

“We literally had the youth team, a couple of reserves, and some mercenaries.”

don't know what's winding me up more here, him calling out anyone else as a mercenary, or using the word 'we' to describe a team he was allowed to guest for in a brief series of games they'd essentially decided in advance to throw. worra cunt!

Don't even know what he really means by mercenary in the circumstances, which he called himself too. He went there on loan, so surely he just got paid his usual Charlton salary which he would've gotten anyway?

Think we beat them. Remember being knocked out of it by Troyes (Warren Barton had a nightmare in the home game) and Deportivo La Coruna maybe?

We beat 1860 with Bellamy and Robert giving a taste of the season to come.

Troyes 4-4 was a great game for the neutral, they were 4-1 up and had battered us all night until about 70 minutes, where Ameobi suddenly decides to engage Messi mode and look like the best player in the world. Convinced another 5 mins in that match would have had us win 5-4