Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

The Academy Director is on furlough, he just come down to support and to greet parents and have a chat and keep parents and kids informed about things as far as he can going forward :thup:

What a despicable club getting people to work whilst on furlough and using tax payers money. It's highly illegal and as such I've just reported them to the HMRC through the online procedure. It guides you to the option of "tax fraud" during the reports procedure which suggests they take this kind of thing very seriously.

Anyway that's my public duty done for the day.

What a despicable club getting people to work whilst on furlough and using tax payers money. It's highly illegal and as such I've just reported them to the HMRC through the online procedure. It guides you to the option of "tax fraud" during the reports procedure which suggests they take this kind of thing very seriously.

are_we_the_baddies.jpg

are_we_the_baddies.jpg

:lol:

Such a shitty thing to do. Stopping kids play football.

are_we_the_baddies.jpg

Such a shitty thing to do. Stopping kids play football.

They aren’t stopping kids playing football. They are free to play and train with their local clubs in pre season friendlies (not tournaments though if U9 or older) whilst the Academies are closed.

These Academies actually stop bairns playing football with their friends. They are no longer allowed to play for their Sunday team or their school teams from Under 9 age group upwards.

Mackemesque bitterness. :lol:

It's my public duty as a tax paying British citizen.

It's my public duty as a tax paying British citizen.

Guest Howaythetoon

It was, you reported someone over a post in here, made by me of all people, bloody hell, GO YOU HERO! Pathetic!

Guest Howaythetoon

It was, you reported someone over a post in here, made by me of all people, bloody hell, GO YOU HERO! Pathetic!

You've made the mistake of taking everything you read on here as gospel.

I've reported nobody  :lol:

You’re still a cunt.

And me a bigger one.

Please accept... :rose:

Sad that SAFC, a once proud club, are not only defrauding the UK taxpayer but are taking money from the Government that could have spent on nuclear weapons or housing our brave veterans who found themselves facing hard times after a life of service.

That's the future tag-line for the energy drink