Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Why does everyone reckon he'll take them into admin? Is it cos he looks like a scruff?

Cos he chanced his way through most of a season sponsoring an F1 Team, while never actually giving them a penny, and his product is so obscure I'd be willing to bet you've not seen it in any mainstream shop of any description.

Guest neesy111

Just read an ESPN rundown of the Haas deal thing. Really weird but one thing it didn't really say was that they didn't pay for the sponsorship or whatever, just fell apart as he was a fucking basket case.

They didn't pay anything.  They don't have the money to according to their accounts in anycase.

Just read an ESPN rundown of the Haas deal thing. Really weird but one thing it didn't really say was that they didn't pay for the sponsorship or whatever, just fell apart as he was a fucking basket case.

They didn't pay anything.  They don't have the money to according to their accounts in anycase.

Odd that the article didn't seem to mention it as an issue, seems to be the consensus so will have to bow to superior knowledge

seems he thinks the virus was all a hoax too:

In which case take my bet.

Whatever stake you like. I'll bet that UK deaths in 2020 no higher than 2019 & the whole #pandemic narrative utter nonsense.

seems he thinks the virus was all a hoax too:

In which case take my bet.

Whatever stake you like. I'll bet that UK deaths in 2020 no higher than 2019 & the whole #pandemic narrative utter nonsense.

Is he still accepting this?  Can we bet him £350m and buy NUFC?

Feels like these energy drinks are as mythical as Henry Mauriss.

I'm sure Luke Edwards will be posing with a can of it this afternoon.

Looks like you can buy them online. But who buys energy drinks online?  Seems like it looks and tastes like a Red Bull knockoff, so just get a bottle of Blue Bear from Spar.  Looks like they keep getting sued for ripping off other people's logos as well.

To what does he attribute the 7.5% increase in excess deaths this year then, the fucking buffoon.

I really don't like people who mistake opinion for fact.  Fucking flat-earth idiot

Looks like you can buy them online. But who buys energy drinks online?  Seems like it looks and tastes like a Red Bull knockoff, so just get a bottle of Blue Bear from Spar.  Looks like they keep getting sued for ripping off other people's logos as well.

thomas[/member]

Like others have said, he's the perfect fit. Their club badge, changed in  1997, is so familiar to another north-east club badge that its uncanny

Absolutely class if he's strung Donald along for weeks on purpose.

The Don would never get outplayed by someone like that. Do you not recall the way he outfoxed the owners of *checks notes* Wigan Athletic to lure Will Grigg North.