Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Was interviewed on Tyne Tees local news tonight. The Makems need to start a petition to stop this, if they care anything about their club they need to let this clown know he’s not welcome. Too classy to lose any semblance of a respectability.

Was interviewed on Tyne Tees local news tonight. The Makems need to start a petition to stop this, if they care anything about their club they need to let this clown know he’s not welcome. Too classy to lose any semblance of a respectability.

Only mags do petitions iirc.

Guest neesy111

Christ, 29p.

Fuck knows what it does to your insides.  Uses to work with a cunt who went through nearly 10 cans of Emerge a day.

He was absolutely lifting.

Jesus.

I have one red bull and I can't get asleep.

Christ, 29p.

Fuck knows what it does to your insides.  Uses to work with a cunt who went through nearly 10 cans of Emerge a day.

He was absolutely lifting.

All energy drinks are absolutely rotten. I had a monster once and I thought I could feel my teeth dissolving.

Used to go out three times a week nicking treble vodkas and Red Bull (or the cheapo equivalent) at uni. Fuck knows how long I've shortened my life by.

Can't stand the stuff now.

As long as you enjoyed yourself thats the main thing.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

They are losing their club/if not have done already. If the Don sells to this numpty man...  NO going back, ever. Finished! Couldn’t happen to a nicer set of fans really, just a shame about the lovely people at the club!

The bairn was back training at SAFC Tuesday, not at the academy though. Apparently one of their coaches still on furlough said look I’ll get the under 7s up and running again and do it for free which they obviously agreed to, the Academy Director was there too, again on his own free time, these are great people and really at the top of their game in terms of standards, they know nothing about the situation, however, and have been left basically in the dark.

But are still wanting to do whatever they can for SAFC’s academy (for free) and it’s these people who have been shat on the most and are the ones who lose out the most and it’s THEIR fucking club, SAFC are fucked without gates and these people and this new numpty ‘trying’ to buy them is a fake and worse even than the Don and co, the mackems really need to start standing up for their club like club staff on furlough are doing for fuck all other than because they want to for their own club.

It’s fucking awful what’s happening bias and rivalry aside and effects so many real and genuine people hence why I won’t revel in any of their misery. The standard of coaching just from their part time young lad is first-class, lose that and their academy and they may as well call it a day.

Shite state of affairs Tommy.

Surely that first paragraph is all very illegal and if true would land the club in loads of bother.

The bairn was back training at SAFC Tuesday, not at the academy though. Apparently one of their coaches still on furlough said look I’ll get the under 7s up and running again and do it for free which they obviously agreed to, the Academy Director was there too, again on his own free time, these are great people and really at the top of their game in terms of standards, they know nothing about the situation, however, and have been left basically in the dark.

But are still wanting to do whatever they can for SAFC’s academy (for free) and it’s these people who have been shat on the most and are the ones who lose out the most and it’s THEIR f***ing club, SAFC are f***ed without gates and these people and this new numpty ‘trying’ to buy them is a fake and worse even than the Don and co, the mackems really need to start standing up for their club like club staff on furlough are doing for f*** all other than because they want to for their own club.

It’s f***ing awful what’s happening bias and rivalry aside and effects so many real and genuine people hence why I won’t revel in any of their misery. The standard of coaching just from their part time young lad is first-class, lose that and their academy and they may as well call it a day.

s**** state of affairs Tommy.

Surely that first paragraph is all very illegal and if true would land the club in loads of bother.

First thing I thought. Is absolutely illegal and breaking furlough rules. Club needs grassed up.

Guest Howaythetoon

I got I wrong, the young coach is a volunteer there, coaches at the academy unpaid, but took it upon himself to get their under 7s back up and running :thup: