Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

What strip is that because its not a sunderland strip

:lol: It's as if he's tried to purposely gloss over it with the arms over the sponsor and beard draped over the crest while the rest of it flails in the opposite direction.

Guest neesy111

Nick Barnes, the mackem commentator for BBC Radio Newcastle, replied asking if he'll go on Total Sport - which obviously he's said he will.

Could be funny.

If he buys them it'll be like the Wigan stuff.

Nick Barnes, the mackem commentator for BBC Radio Newcastle, replied asking if he'll go on Total Sport - which obviously he's said he will.

Could be funny.

It will be dominated by him talking about us.

Could be funny.

And they'll lap it up again [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

I've never heard of the bloke. Just looked him up on wiki, which seems to suggest that the drink which is the only thing his company makes might not even exist [emoji38]

You can buy it but it's shit apparently.  The bloke is a con artist, he's tried it with F1 and they saw through him eventually.

Could be funny.

And they'll lap it up again [emoji38]

The three little words every mackem longs to hear from an owner. "Efff Tee Emm" 😍😍😍

I see there’s a few of them trying to make out Storey would be a good thing after his interview. It was a proper tick box of things to say to make you look good in mackemland.

Werld class backers (worked for Quinn and his werld class manager talk)

Massive football fan, understands the game

Not some spreadsheet Jonny

IS a big club in yewrup

Pashionate and knowledge fans

Unlimited potential & sleeping giant

Fpp only after their own financial gain

Satori done nowt

staveley bid isn’t real

He’s misunderstood and all the previous stuff like lawsuits and F1 fiasco someone else’s fault.

They really want to hope this is some weird PR stunt by him and Donald is allowing it for a few bob, as the alternative of him owning the club has disaster written all over it. Mind I doubt they care too much. Anyone but Donald, same as anyone but short and in a year storey.

If he buys them then they will without a doubt go bust. I’m not saying that as in they will be skint, I’m saying they will actually go out of business.

I hope that their fans can see through him, however as soon as he started mocking up, loads of them will start taking note and change the narrative.