Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

And just like that it's 1-1! 

Keeper positioning for their goal was shocking. Going to be nip and tuck and wouldn't like to say if they will go up autonatically or be in the play offs. Sunderland on paper have the harder run in.

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Who is it that’s been harping on about Blackpool? They’re going really well.

Mackems have got to play them twice also, as well as Charlton (in form) and Hull. As I said it's going to be nip and tuck. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Mackems have got to play them twice also, as well as Charlton (in form) and Hull. As I said it's going to be nip and tuck. 

Yep. The level of fewm would be glorious if they are still stuck in league 1 next season and we stay up. 

Their problem is turning draws into wins, that's obvious looking at their loss record which is 5 I think. Was like that especially under Ross with the "1-1" most games! Still time to change but given I've accepted relegation to save any disappointment I'm happy to play them after 5 years away 

4 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

Their problem is turning draws into wins, that's obvious looking at their loss record which is 5 I think. Was like that especially under Ross with the "1-1" most games! Still time to change but given I've accepted relegation to save any disappointment I'm happy to play them after 5 years away 

They've literally won 9 (and drawn 3) of their last 12 league games, and one of those draws was a 97th minute equaliser, which I'd imagine would feel more like a win at the time. They do have some tough games remaining, and most of them do have something to play for, but you can't really argue with their form over the past couple of months.

Not today for the fluke equaliser. Huge win for Charlton and a big loss for them with Peterborough winning.

Big game against Wigan nect who have to win to stay up and did today. They should be buzzing.

Edited by toontownman