Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Imagine getting excited about a papa johns trophy final ffs  :lol: :lol: only them small time cunts

I want them to win so their name is marked is permanently on that trophy.

Would be disgusted if we ever play in the first round let alone final. Keep lard arse and you never know.

I call it the 'League 1 and 2 cup' if only a reminder that, even if they are promoted and win the thing, it took them three attempts to win it and three attempts to get out the league  ;D and that's before mentioning the reserves they play!

Hang on there’s two finals ive just noticed ?

Is there 2 different competitions? Am I missing something here?

This year and last year

Ahhh I see  :).      2 different sponsors, the pizza cup  :lol:

Seen on Facebook earlier that Papa John’s in Sunderland has changed it’s name to Papa Lee’s for tomorrow.

You just know how they’re going to go on if they win. Taking a trophy from Salford City ffs. :lol:

Seen on Facebook earlier that Papa John’s in Sunderland has changed it’s name to Papa Lee’s for tomorrow.

You just know how they’re going to go on if they win. Taking a trophy from Salford City ffs. :lol:

Think its Tranmere

Going well in the league in the pizza cup final and yet threads about us, our games and the relegation battle, with big numbers of posts each day are consistently top of their forum threads. I’m all for rivalry, but, their obsession is another level.

Think its Tranmere

Salford are now the current holders (for a day)

Cant wait to see the inevitable posts about how our long wait for a trophy continues. Our Championship-winning years are far more prestigious than this tinpot trophy and no one even gives a fuck about those.

It’s a trophy designed for minnows to give their supporters a nice day out. I hope they enjoy it. Most likely ending with a Covid gathering outside the sol with flares and flags.

It’s a trophy designed for minnows to give their supporters a nice day out. I hope they enjoy it. Most likely ending with a Covid gathering outside the sol with flares and flags.

Scenes like rangers please  :lol:

From the BBC reporting this sounds like an absolutely textbook cup final between two dogshit teams from a crappy League

You would think that the club, and the supporters, would NEVER mention this, because of the appalling shame of how they came to 'qualify' to be entered into the tournament in the first place.