Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Dear Barry Mackem,

Thank you for your letter concerning my appearance on Strictly Come Dancing, crowd sourcing funding for a roof on the Stadium of life and your request that I ‘shout out’ to Tommy Robinson. Forgive my lateness in responding, as I have been up having full sex for almost a fortnight in my Beverly Hills mansion (do you know, I live next to Michael Jordan!).

With regards to the Newcastle takeover, in my twilight years I have since decided that I like Newcastle after all and never was ashamed of it, and happen to now think that growing up in industrial poverty was a great laugh. As I sang in my hit song, it can get ‘so lonely!’ out here in Hollywood and it warms the cockles in my heart when I think of the games my dad never took to me to while I was at choir practice! So I’m sorry to say I won’t be joining in your campaign against the state of Saudi Arabia owning the club, I think it’s actually a great idea, and since you brought it up I’ve thought about it every time I go on a multi day shag bender. 

With regards to the roof and Tommy Robinson, I don’t know what either of those things are, and in any case, I’m much too busy saving the planet from the Chinese. 

Yours,

Gordon Sting (sting)

38 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

900,000 views and 17,000 posts in a thread that started one month ago  ! 

You have to question wtf does our club and takeover have anything to do with the weird cunts? They are 2 leagues away , we don’t effect anything to do with them so why the constant daily regurgitation of fewm? 

They alone simply can’t change anything about our future or the Saudi owners so why the fuck are they still discussing us to this level of obsession? 

They can’t see they are ruined , I haven’t looked today it’s absolutely boring as fuck . 

16 minutes ago, GWN said:

You have to question wtf does our club and takeover have anything to do with the weird cunts? They are 2 leagues away , we don’t effect anything to do with them so why the constant daily regurgitation of fewm? 

They alone simply can’t change anything about our future or the Saudi owners so why the fuck are they still discussing us to this level of obsession? 

They can’t see they are ruined , I haven’t looked today it’s absolutely boring as fuck . 

Because, unless something dramatic happens, it's all they have left of the rivalry. Spending every day, trawling the internet in search of a few twitter dickheads amongst our support who might embarrass themselves. The "real world" stuff like who is the biggest, best, richest and more high profile club...and whose future is the brightest, is a debate that has now been settled for seemingly a very, very long time. Maybe even permanently. So, carry on Mackems, keep on trawling the net for meaningless shite that absolutely nobody outside of the online Mackem echo chamber cares about. [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

900,000 views and 17,000 posts in a thread that started one month ago  ! 

The amount of this type of posts I've seen on here the last couple of weeks is bordering on obsession as well Tbf. 

30 minutes ago, Nobody said:

The amount of this type of posts I've seen on here the last couple of weeks is bordering on obsession as well Tbf. 

Our obsession of them is limited to scrolling through and laughing at their opinions. A bit like when you scroll through Twitter or Facebook.

You know it’ll probably infuriate you at how stupid people are, but it passes some time when you’re sat at home watching Eastenders.

Their obsession is ingrained in everything. They’re constantly searching for and talking about the latest NUFC news, looking at Companies House, trying to find loopholes in rules, watching every match we play, etc. etc.

It’s really helpful that they’ve got their own big forum where they share all their stupid shite, makes getting my anti-mackem fix easy as fuck. RTG is almost as good as RAWK when it comes to completely mental jealous behaviour, except it’s even funnier cos it’s the mackems and they’re a bunch of shit scruffy knackers who think they are jimi Hendrix levels of cool. 

45 minutes ago, Nobody said:

If they didn’t have the fewm this thread would die apart from when they play and we take the piss, I agree with others their level is borderline weird.

Direct quote on the boycotting Qatar 2022 thread, the sort of thing I knew we'd see in the mega-ton.

"Should they have got it in the first place: No
Have there been human rights issues: Of course
Will I watch: Of course

It’s done now, we are playing there, we have known for years, if we qualified we would.

Will me watching affect any of this now: No

Move on FFS"

hmmmm. Were called nazi sympathisers on the NUFC thread for that and less.

Edited by Wolfcastle

40 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Direct quote on the boycotting Qatar 2022 thread, the sort of thing I knew we'd see in the mega-ton.

"Should they have got it in the first place: No
Have there been human rights issues: Of course
Will I watch: Of course

It’s done now, we are playing there, we have known for years, if we qualified we would.

Will me watching affect any of this now: No

Move on FFS"

Do as i say don't do as i do

Can't they apply the same logic to our takeover? Nah, instead they'll write to Sting 

Just now, Joey Linton said:

I see the expert on everything is claiming there may have been "more" companies house rule breaches. [emoji38]

His 'companies house' forecasts were very wrong last time and will be this time also. I remember when the HMRC investigation was happening, he was saying 'they' never let go of anything etc. etc., low and behold it was dropped.  As for the equity he is questioning coming into Newcastle and Yasir Al-Rumayyan as Chairman, he will be shown to be massively wrong there also, when they come through on 'companies house' listings and the annual accounts. Maybe he should ask his 'PhD' son about his mental health. The absolute desperation on that forum, to grab onto anything to fuel their desperation for this takeover to fail, is a joy to see. Fuck them, as they are going to be totally left behind for years to come in the future.

I remember Britain’s hardest bouncer saying the Saudis was would never invest in something so barren as the North East.

He was famously employed as a toilet scrubber by a rich Saudi but that’s strangely not mentioned anymore.

Edited by Sima

Sunderland fans will need to choose between watching 3rd tier football next season or the World Cup as their league is not stopping, even the championship is only paused for the group stages, poor souls.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

Sunderland fans will need to choose between watching 3rd tier football next season or the World Cup as their league is not stopping, even the championship is only paused for the group stages, poor souls.

They are all massive human rights activists these days so there won't be a dilemma for them as they won't be watching the World Cup. It'll be Division 3 all the way through for them.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

If they are still in League 1 I believe teams can still have matches postponed subject to International call ups

I barely know any of their players so haven't a clue if any will be going to the World Cup

I'm all for them postponing their entire schedule for the whole of the WC.  It allows them to think they are more important than they are when they cancel international fixtures with the added benefit of fixture congestion later in the season.

10 minutes ago, Sima said:

I'm all for them postponing their entire schedule for the whole of the WC.  It allows them to think they are more important than they are when they cancel international fixtures with the added benefit of fixture congestion later in the season.

RTG...Games in hand = points in the bag.