Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

18 hours ago, Dokko said:

Even if they go up they're fucked. They'll soon get sick of stinking up the bottom of the Championship and the fans will turn on their owner for not spending enough. If anyone half decent was to come to the NE to play championship football then the go to Boro who are lightyears ahead of them and who themselves are nowhere near PL ready. It'll at least be a decade long absence from top flight for them, tbh I reckon it'll be at least 2 as their new owner doesn't seem to be interested in making waves or they'd be doing everything they can to keep the academy viable and harness it for their future. 

The sooner they go up the better for me. They go up now and they'll be so ill-prepared it'll be like the time Derby came up to the PL and finished the season on 12 points or whatever it was. Their fans are so fucking thick that by the time relegation is confirmed it'll be in front of 10,000 fans at the SoL and they'll be dragging their knuckles to abuse any non-white player whilst screeyming abyoowse at the forrin trust-fund kid.

It'll be 'gerld' and I will burst out laughing. Morning Hank.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

If the shoe was on the other foot then I’d be gutted. Your derby team lined up for the biggest upturn in investment for a decade and a half whilst you are treading water in the 3rd division, becoming more irrelevant by the day. 

I can help thinking that their fans are a massive part of their problem. Recognised as the most fickle of the fickle.  Their mentality actually suits the division they find themselves in and probably puts off decent investment. 

Darren Bent sums them up:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/13/darren-bent-explains-whats-strange-about-sunderland-fans/

1 hour ago, RS said:

If the shoe was on the other foot then I’d be gutted. Your derby team lined up for the biggest upturn in investment for a decade and a half whilst you are treading water in the 3rd division, becoming more irrelevant by the day. 

I can help thinking that their fans are a massive part of their problem. Recognised as the most fickle of the fickle.  Their mentality actually suits the division they find themselves in and probably puts off decent investment. 

Darren Bent sums them up:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/13/darren-bent-explains-whats-strange-about-sunderland-fans/

I’d be gutted, too. However I’d also put an extraordinary amount of time and energy into developing arguments explaining why massive investment is actually really, really bad for them and pretending I’m NOT gutted.

7 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

He's a mentalist. Imagine running to your son to debunk the arguments of a tiny % of a rivals fanbase.

Also. Who cares. I like checking in on this thread because it's funny. Couldn't care less what mackems think of NUFC, it'll always be negative, why bother. 

19 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

He's a mentalist. Imagine running to your son to debunk the arguments of a tiny % of a rivals fanbase.

Staveley should send him 8 cans of Fosters.  He’d soon pipe down then.

14 minutes ago, madras said:

Imagine being a mackem.

I’d rather be a gay in Saudia Arabia…

Edited by HTT II

2 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Isn't virtually every other thread on that forum basically filled with people arguing against moral positions there is general agreement on?? Such as taking the knee, the duty of wealthy nations to offer safe haven to refugees, whether it's wrong to throw homosexuals from the top of tall buildings...