Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Paully said:

Yep - I only managed a few pages as I couldn’t believe the bitterness but I did see “100th choice Eddie Howe” mentioned!

It's great when they make stuff up and then within 10 minutes it's classed as a total fact forever on that forum.[emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Paully said:

It’s like the reaction when a non-league team draws a Premier League team in the FA Cup FFS! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Are they mainly just cheering because someone finally said the word Sunderland on the telly?

10 minutes ago, Paully said:

It’s like the reaction when a non-league team draws a Premier League team in the FA Cup FFS! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Will tell everyone that will listen how big they are.. yet always act small time 🤣🤣

Some of the most amazing double standards ever seen over there. Forget they bewed their own team so hard for taking the knee they no longer take it. Forget they racially abused their own player’s family. Forget one of their own threatened to bomb an opposing teams stadium. Forget the mass support and excuse making for a child sex abuser. None of that matters because they’re now leading the field in the opposition of Saudi human rights. 

“Wiz wuda dun this if the hadn’t takkin owa the mags anywa marra”

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Not that I believe them but my mate used to work in a pub that had loads of our players come in, including Shearer.

Apparently he was a tight bastard and used to try get free pints because of who he was, surprisingly though Andy Carroll was the most generous and would buy the whole pub a drink whenever he went up for one himself.

Other half worked in the Diamond behind the bar when she was at uni.   I can confirm the above re Shearer. 

5 minutes ago, RS said:

Some of the most amazing double standards ever seen over there. Forget they bewed their own team so hard for taking the knee they no longer take it. Forget they racially abused their own player’s family. Forget one of their own threatened to bomb an opposing teams stadium. Forget the mass support and excuse making for a child sex abuser. None of that matters because they’re now leading the field in the opposition of Saudi human rights. 

“Wiz wuda dun this if the hadn’t takkin owa the mags anywa marra”

They can make as much noise as they like, nobody will take any nobody takes any notice of them. They should be used to that by now.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Their latest idea is ‘Hendo’ to be employed in a DoF role :lol: 

DOFA, Director of fuck all

Their academy is being decimated btw, loads of scouts leaving, coaches and kids who prior to the NUFC takeover would have signed for the mackems, both Geordies and Mackems, they are fucked long term unless they go up soon.

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Their academy is being decimated btw, loads of scouts leaving, coaches and kids who prior to the NUFC takeover would have signed for the mackems, both Geordies and Mackems, they are fucked long term unless they go up soon.

Even if they go up they're fucked. They'll soon get sick of stinking up the bottom of the Championship and the fans will turn on their owner for not spending enough. If anyone half decent was to come to the NE to play championship football then the go to Boro who are lightyears ahead of them and who themselves are nowhere near PL ready. It'll at least be a decade long absence from top flight for them, tbh I reckon it'll be at least 2 as their new owner doesn't seem to be interested in making waves or they'd be doing everything they can to keep the academy viable and harness it for their future. 

They have a long long long route to go to being even a regular PL survival type team like Bournemouth, I can see them yo-yo-ing between League One and the ‘Champo’ as they call it for another decade easily. They will lose a generation of fans and academy talent to NUFC and maybe even Boro and Gateshead [emoji38]

5 hours ago, Rich said:

This lot never learn, like. The cup and trophy will no doubt prevent them from going up yet again.

Thick as fuck from fans to owners. 

I mean I struggle to have a go at them too much for getting excited about any kind of cup run. Remember when our board said "no cup runs because it increases the risk of going down"? Remember how we reacted to that?

Obviously us staying up needed to be the priority then, and them going up should be their priority now, but everyone wants to win a cup at Wembley even if it's some tin-pot effort. What are they supposed to do instead, hope to lose in the cups ASAP to concentrate on the league? We were furious when our board admitted they were doing just that...

14 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Has this Marseille Heir actually done much yet? 

Hasn't even bought Grumpy Owld Twat a beer yet, which is what he'll ultimately be judged on. That and saying some snide stuff about us obviously. They proper loved Methven for that at the time.