Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

On defending their right to post misogynistic shite on RTG

Agreed. No excuse, though it does highlight the sheer volume of mags lurking on here who can't wait to screenshot and put the message on a publicly open platform. Is this acceptable?

So the same as posting tweets on RTG?  Honestly man, the absolute lack of self-awareness :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

So the same as posting tweets on RTG?  Honestly man, the absolute lack of self-awareness :lol: 

They’ve had how many 50,000 post threads about us since they had to merge the many, many threads they post about us daily into one big one :lol:

Their level of obsession with their rival compares to no other football club, not even everton

Edited by Nine

32 minutes ago, 1892er said:

The mackems are in uncharted territory now with our take over and they don't know how to deal with it. The gulf between the two clubs is dawning on them properly now. That's why we've seen so much clutching at straws. They need something, anything to retaliate with because the truth is too much to bare. They've got nothing other than calling us supporters of murderers or that every player is shit.

Most believed relegation was a good thing to cut out the dead wood and to quote them 'get rid of the rot'. They thought they'd be back in the PL by now and the longer they are away, missing out on the big money the worse it's getting. Let's be fair who's going to chuck 100s of millions at them to get them anywhere near the PL?

All they can hope for is a slow rebuild and become another Brentford or the likes. If they thought we are the media darlings now, just wait until we become one of the top teams and NUFC is synonymous with PL brand along with the other top teams. 

Totally agree with this and although the best they could ever do would be a Brentford/Watford type of club (which would require £millions investment) they are years away from achieving that

1 minute ago, DMLeazesender said:

Totally agree with this and although the best they could ever do would be a Brentford/Watford type of club (which would require £millions investment) they are years away from achieving that

To be fair, they could be bigger than that. Most clubs could.

Leicester were nothing before their current owners, which is often played down but their owner is one of the wealthiest outside the top six. Aye they won the league from nowhere, but they’ve spent a significant sum.

The mackems have a much bigger fanbase, less manufactured stadium etc. if they had the same investment Leicester did, they’d be just as successful as they were.

Just now, DMLeazesender said:

I don't think we can honestly class them as "rivals" anymore - they're nearer Hartlepool, Carlisle and Darlo standard.

They are however a constant source of ignorance, idiocy and amusement.

Reading RTG is like reading Facebook comments, I find :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

To be fair, they could be bigger than that. Most clubs could.

Leicester were nothing before their current owners, which is often played down but their owner is one of the wealthiest outside the top six. Aye they won the league from nowhere, but they’ve spent a significant sum.

The mackems have a much bigger fanbase, less manufactured stadium etc. if they had the same investment Leicester did, they’d be just as successful as they were.

I have to disagree. I think Leicester are a bigger club than Sunderland. I also think the Premier League has moved on financially since Leicester won it and I doubt that level of investment would achieve the same nowadays. I would also think the infrastructure in place at Leicester was far better than Sunlun's. Their squad is so poor it would need many millions and a good management team in place just to get into and stay in the Championship.....at the minute they can't afford someone to even pick up the litter ffs [emoji38]

Just now, DMLeazesender said:

I have to disagree. I think Leicester are a bigger club than Sunderland. I also think the Premier League has moved on financially since Leicester won it and I doubt that level of investment would achieve the same nowadays. I would also think the infrastructure in place at Leicester was far better than Sunlun's. Their squad is so poor it would need many millions and a good management team in place just to get into and stay in the Championship.....at the minute they can't afford someone to even pick up the litter ffs [emoji38]

Leicester were in League One when they were taken over.

Disagree about them being a bigger club, before the investment they were similarly sized.

I was just saying, if Sunderland received the same investment at the same time they could have had a similar outcome.

My apologies, I was thinking more traditionally (thinking of guys like Frank Worthington, Gary Lineker days etc) when Leicester were regularly in the old first division.

Maybe if Sunlun had been taken over at the same time as Leicester they would have stood a chance, but I think the gap between the various leagues has grown and continues to grow. Even in the PL there are leagues within leagues and only the big spenders can eat at the top table these days. I don't like it, but going forward I doubt we will see another Leicester breaking that monopoly (although I hope I am wrong!!)

Sunlun may do it if they had a good owner willing to invest heavily over many years, but I just cant see that happening. Maybe someone like Ashley would get them up, but they would still be a yo-yo club at best (like Brentford. Watford, WBA, Fulham etc).

I think when it comes to generous benefactors/owners/investors with real top PL aspirations that ship has sailed for SAFC.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

"So Mags fine with their owners treatment of women? Disgusting. No morals, no class"

A few mew-ments later...

"Ha ha she is fat jawdee, geet fat haha she has a face i don't like haha look at teh byker slag!"

Reported and deleted.

"How dare they notice my rampant misogynistic hypocrisy, if anything they're the bully and we're the victims. Snowflakes"

Like many others I really don't see their infatuation or faith/belief in Roy Keane and I would bet that within 3 months they would be hounding him out.

They were the same with Jermaine Defoe - a week ago he was the messiah - now after 2 brief appearances they are questioning why they bought a crock.

Nowt as fickle as a mackem.

14 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Fletch said:

Luke Edwards tweet expecting Keane appt before sat

His lass left him for a woman and went back to him. Bloke has a chip on his shoulder 

:lol:

They love pulling out a random comment

I would leave Luke Edwards for a skip, TBF.

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

On RTG they reckon Keane's the only man who'll be able to stop the filthy cretins from chucking thousands of empty crisp packets and carrier bags on the pitch during matches

It is absolutely staggering that their stadium has bins and toilets and they are incapable of using either. Need to throw their litter on the pitch and shit in the stands. 

1 hour ago, Dr Venkman said:

They're completely beaten on RTG now and calling for all mags to be banned from the forum.

The problem is they are always turning on each other and accusing each other of being Mags...... they really do provide entertainment of the highest order :lol:

Us going down and them going up truly is their last hope.

In their minds, our takeover then unravels, the Saudis walk, and we're equals again.

They must cling to this no matter how tiny the possibility of it coming to fruition, because the alternative is to admit that they'll be in our shadow for decades and we'll be out of reach. Every match they lose and especially every match we win will utterly break them. If we stop up, I imagine they'll utterly implode as a fanbase.

There are so many claims and rumours about whether Roy Keane will join them that it's hard to separate fact from fiction.

One of the latest on there is that it's a condition that he would need to move to Sunderland doesn't want to.

Imagine insisting as well as "having to manage Sunderland" you also "have to live in Sunderland".

Anyone who agreed to those terms needs a brain swap.

RTG is a hoot right now.

Their new fantastic owner who's just recently stopped growing pubes "KLD" - "is finished here now" according to one poster.

Loads saying "I'm done". Arguing and infighting and ITKs being outed as bullshitters.