Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, christ said:

The meltdown is brilliant but they might get someone not shit now, which is a concern.

They’re in the third division with a set of mediocre players whose heart doesn’t appear to be in it. There’s a limit to the calibre of manager they can attract and what he’ll be able to achieve.

Realistically it’s looking like the best they can hope for is someone who’ll stop them sinking further, keep them in the playoffs and get them up that way. Rotherham are pulling well away from them and Wigan still have a bunch of games in hand.

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Screenshot-20220210-104813-Chrome.jpg

I'm confused... I thought it was only Mags who hounded out managers and owners etc?

Maybe the billionaires from Dell will see the campaign of hate and think, finally these fans have convinced us that this is the club for us. 

Dellewded.

Expect the beardy toucher who flogs Poundland energy drinks to be all over it though. 

Edited by JeffJ

16 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

"Could we lose a generation of supporters to the Mags?" 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/could-we-lose-a-generation-of-supporters-to-the-mags.1572008/

Bonus of thinking a "spent force" is a force that has spent a lot of money. 

Only had a look at the first couple of pages but it reads like the clear audible clink of a penny dropping.  They really aren't taking the news about Keane well at all.

It was win win for me, stay as a pundit and I still get to like him, go to the mackems and inevitably fuck up, and I get to like him even more. The new man whoever it will be will be on a hiding to nothing, angry fans because he’s not Keano and unlikely to take them up, sacked halfway through the following season, rinse and repeat. The gift that keeps on giving, thank you SAFC [emoji38]