Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

He was very hit and miss at both Norwich and Preston, seems telling that he’s been out of work for a year and nobody has been in for him.

‘Took Preston from 7th under Simon f***ing Grayson to 16th. 

Another superb manager. Takes a special talent to make Grayson look good’

Thread on there about protesting against their owners, initially against Madrox but as KLD is involved in the “cover up”, they want him out too.

Would be their 3rd takeover in about 6 years if they were to get their wish. 

Can't be Alex Neil, he's never been at Sunderland before. As a Sunderland fan you must laugh at the Mags for wanting "messiahs" such as Keegan and Rafa to return to the club, without realising the irony of crying out for Keano, Baaaaaally, Poyet, Advocaat, Allardyce, Sewpa Kev, Quinny, Jermain Defoe etc every time they sack one of their no-mark managers.

Will they blame Keano when in 20 years time all the yoof of mackemdom are supporting the thieving Mags? Or the rising tides of North Sea or…

Edited by HTT II

Seriously, that place has me howling, it’s a great source of comedy and tragedy mixed into one, I know some sound SAFC lads and lasses and thankfully they would never ever bother with a shit fest like Ready To Groom, they are deranged the lot of them. The funny thing is, they bend over to be fucked by their owners, managers and players alike constantly because to protest would be what the Mags do, meanwhile 5 years later in League One… [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

4 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Just read one of them say missing out on Roy Keane is liking winning the euro millions then loosing the ticket ? i just dont get it at all.

Well when your best managers in the last 30 years have been Peter Reid, Steve Bruce and Roy Keane, there may be a certain nostalgic logic

There's a few on here still pining for Keegan to come back to us as manager

Edited by gjohnson

I know I post this all the time, but they’re the best “rivals” anyone could wish for. Constantly plumbing new depths with no self-awareness about them at all. If they lose at Wembo again this season I might spontaneously combust.

6 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Well when your best managers in the last 30 years have been Peter Reid, Steve Bruce and Roy Keane, there may be a certain nostalgic logic

Keanes stint at Sunderland isn't really comparable to Keegans at Newcastle though is it ?

16 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Those are two very different things, I cannot think of a more different situation than those two!!

No comparison at all.

25 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

There are very very few , compared to hundreds of the daft cunts on RTG that all want him back , big name syndrome doesn’t apply to them apparently.