Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Meanwhile on RTG "I think I'll wait for what Grumpy Old Man says about this before making my mind up"

To be fair from the bits I’ve seen they appear to have collectively twigged that a subscription to QuickBooks doesn’t make you a football finance expert. He’s had a bad day.

Edited by christ

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Amazing they still haven't figured grumpy out

A couple called him out on him being bought for a lukewarm pint of Staropramen in that soulless Karbon place but he threw a wobbler and I think he’s back on side now.

Very dangerous times for them indeed.

Daily reminder that they hounded out Ellis Short for this. It's entirely their own making.

''Fans fault'' is a bit of a meme on RTG, but every single one of their failings is a byproduct of the fans toxic expectations and attitudes. They dont see it, but eventually that pent up anger, bitterness and jealousy of Newcastle will be what folds the club. 

Administration within 2 more seasons i reckon. 

Now the cats out of the bag they’ll revert to being a sinking ship.

The timing suggests they want to get all the skeletons out of the closet, perhaps administration is inevitable, might be the best thing for them.

I think a football supporter can deal with mediocrity if the owner is honest and is trying his best within the means they have and communication is solid.

Dishonesty, being misled, always wondering what sort of shit is coming down the pipeline, that’s why we hated Mike Ashley. Now they have it too, albeit on a much more amateur scale.

I do feel for them, supporting your club shouldn’t be like this. This is what owners fit and proper tests should be about.

You’d fear for them, looking unlikely they’ll get promoted this season and could well be starting next one with a points deduction.

12 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Now the cats out of the bag they’ll revert to being a sinking ship.

The timing suggests they want to get all the skeletons out of the closet

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

30 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

I don’t find as much amusement at their current predicament as I thought I would. That’s not to say that I don’t think they’re a bunch of cunts.. they are, but this is all just too easy. It’s hollow.

I want them to be a Premier League club again so we can murder them twice a season until the age of men has come to an end. I’d find much more pleasure in that to be perfectly honest.

Used to look forward to these games, not as much as playing Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal but certainly more than Burnley or fucking Watford.

56 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Daily reminder that they hounded out Ellis Short for this. It's entirely their own making.

This is the bit I don't get. In their heads:

- Short puts a quarter of a billion pounds in to try and prop up a club the fans would rather watch in the pub, keeps them in the PL for years doing this but then walks away and writes off almost all of that investment when things finally just get too expensive for him. He's apparently a bad owner.

- Ashley takes countless millions OUT of Newcastle and puts it in his own pockets, but because we don't tumble down the leagues in spite of this and because occasionally he does buy us some players (thanks Mike) but still for far less than he's asset stripped out of us for years, he's apparently a good owner.

It's just incomprehensible.

2 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

Aye, I'd love them to be in the Prem for our resurgence. Must feel great as a Man City fan smashing Man Utd to bits all the time.

Nah, fuck them. Hope they rot. Only time I hope we play them from now is when we draw them in a cup when we have an unreal side and pummel them into oblivion.

16 hours ago, Jimburst said:

I think that's well boring, derby days are amazing. That 5-1 was unreal.

You just move on from it though, we did the last two times we were very good. Teams that are competing with you for trophies, champions league places and power take over and arguably its more intense. Didn't miss them at all 92-99 or 01-04 and it was anything but boring.

They were like what what Man City were to Man United pre Sheik Mansour to us 96/97 01/02 & 02/03 a local dispute of a game but not the biggest

The curse of being a club going somewhere I guess.

Edited by Wolfcastle

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I really hope Ashley goes there. Even if he took them back to the Premier League which he could, it’d show to us in the long run what we were. A middling, shite PL team with no ambition.

Nah fuck that. That's far better than they've ever been bar 2 seasons under Reid

Nah , for the way they have gone on they can just fuck right off into oblivion for me , I used to love the derbies but I couldn’t care less now if I never played these bastards again .

They deserve never to be in the top flight ever again , bunch of wankers to a man .

33 minutes ago, jack j said:

Nah fuck that. That's far better than they've ever been bar 2 seasons under Reid

But that’s all they’ll ever have. From day 1, they’ll never be able to dream of any sort of success. Their ceiling will be where we’ve been the past 15 years. Chances of them achieving that would even be slim.

Edited by Optimistic Nut