Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Keane is class.

In what sense? A 46 year old man still trying to act hard though he's never won a fight he's had, including getting boyed by a 16 year old lad on a moped?

It’s a false act, he seems to think he has to pundit the way he played, aggressive, angry, confrontational, snarling and dissmisve of fancy fans and what not. It absolutely shows.

Cant stand him me!

Same its absolutely bullshit. Vieira would have battered him and he knew it.

Shearer as well. Hard man because he was protected by Fergie and because of the club he played for. At any other club he would have been twatted by a team-mate or an opponent and saw his so-called reputation destroyed well before it become the thing it did.

Great player mind, no denying!

100 percent. He tried it on with big Mick and he didn't give a fuck about him, as soon as he got it back he sulked. Pathetic bloke.

Aye, himself no hard man, but someone who wouldn’t take shit. Because of who Keane played for and what he’d won and his game, everyone looked up to him and seemed to fear him which he admits he played on. Anyone who stood up to him he buckled. Imagine him up against Souness man or Vinnie Jones :lol:

Tournament feels wide open.

Brazil has time obviously but of all the big countries only France has won i think and they weren't exactly impressive.

Spain were really good I thought, i'd place them as favorites thus far.