Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In all honesty though I don't even really mind situations like that. It's the in game decisions that are the problem for me (like with offsides) and the decisions that are subjective being overturned.

I'd say that at the end was a perfectly acceptable use of VAR in the way that I think can help the game.

In all honesty though I don't even really mind situations like that. It's the in game decisions that are the problem for me (like with offsides) and the decisions that are subjective being overturned.

I'd say that at the end was a perfectly acceptable use of VAR in the way that I think can help the game.

Why'd you moan about it then? [emoji38]

Aye because it's shite. If someone kept on flicking the back of my head I'd keep on moaning about it.

You love VAR so you get offended when people point out it's ruining the experience for them. You're going to have to get over it as the moaning is here to stay. Get used to iiitttttt.

not really, it's just tedious as fuck.  Debating the actual decision made is one thing and fair enough, but people (wasnt even specifically picking you out tbf :lol: ) here just constantly post the same shit. Oh it takes too long, oh it's terrible! oh I hate this. Aye we get it.  By the time we (Newcastle) get to a cup final again VAR could very well be the thing that wins it for us. Hopefully people will be used to it by then