Round of 16 - SWE 1-0 SWI

STM

Awesome! Spain sucked and didn't deserve to go through. Can't blame the other team's tactics.

I'm probably in the minority, like.

You think Russia deserved to go through after that showing? I hope you're in the minority I really do.

Fans of playing the hardest teams as it's the only way to truly feel good about winning the World Cup must be gutted.

Think i'm one of the people you're referring to there & i'm fine with that. You play the sides that are put infront of you & try to win, Russia deservedly won.

Means one of Russia, England, Colombia, Denmark, Croatia, Sweden or Switzerland are going to be in the World Cup final.

Wow.

Croatia will win it.

Guest neesy111

England just need to play it 1 game at a time.  Something which I think southgate will be good at.

:lol: Man, all we had to do was qualify. God damn it all.

Didn’t you lose to fucking us in a friendly a few weeks ago? :lol:

:lol: I dunno. Sounds plausible. We're fucking shit.

Fuck Russia like. Spain didn't do enough, but Russia are just another rank team that sit back and pray.

This a million times. Can't stand seeing a team with no interest in playing come out on top. Spain should have had a plan b like but I can't get behind Russia after that utter shite. If Russia came to play Spain would have demolished them.

England just need to play it 1 game at a time.  Something which I think southgate will be good at.

If Gaz is currently storming round the resort topless, shirt waving around his head, with Vindaloo and 3 Lions on repeat he needs sacking.

Russia are 100% going to beat England in the semifinals, fwiw.

They wont get past Croatia. Croatia are very strong, probably finalists.

maybe but I'm not going to underestimate the potential of the officials screwing any team playing russia over not after south korea in 02

It was the big send-off for one of our greats, the incomparable John O’Shea. That’s the type of team you’re losing to. :lol:

Awesome! Spain sucked and didn't deserve to go through. Can't blame the other team's tactics.

I'm probably in the minority, like.

You think Russia deserved to go through after that showing? I hope you're in the minority I really do.

I said Spain didn't deserve to. Which they didn't.

Spain's players deserve shit thrown at their face.

If Gaz is currently storming round the resort topless, waistcoat waving around his head, with Vindaloo and 3 Lions on repeat he needs sacking.

[emoji38] fyp

Guest neesy111

Got no issue with Russia playing like that, especially as NUFC had to try it last season.

It was the big send-off for one of our greats, the incomparable John O’Shea. That’s the type of team you’re losing to. :lol:

:lol: Again, we're fucking dogshit. I know this, alright? Still though, we would have walked the group and be perfectly poised to bring the WC home.

Guest neesy111

Always better when the hosts stay in it for longer.

Brazil aside, of course.

Nah, that was fun just to see the 7-1.

If Gaz is currently storming round the resort topless, waistcoat waving around his head, with Vindaloo and 3 Lions on repeat he needs sacking.

[emoji38] fyp

Needs a 5 year contract extension more like.