Quarter-finals: URU 0-2 FRA; BRA 1-2 BEL; SWE 0-2 ENG; RUS 2-2 CRO(p)

Greg

Side note, I have seen little today that England should be worried about, from either side.

Not sure if it's the buzz of winning a WORLD CUP QUARTERFINAL, but I feel like we could beat either of these on our day :lol:

Side note, I have seen little today that England should be worried about, from either side.

Not sure if it's the buzz of winning a WORLD CUP QUARTERFINAL, but I feel like we could beat either of these on our day :lol:

True, but i’d rather play Russia...by a considerable margin.

I'd prefer Croatia tbh. The further Russia go the harder it's going to be to beat them you'd imagine.

I get what you mean, but they’ve looked progressively more fucked in each game. Showing their age.

I'd prefer Croatia tbh. The further Russia go the harder it's going to be to beat them you'd imagine.

:lol: Putin at the match like Darth Vader? Refs will be rattled like fuck.

The new substitution rules could be a saviour here to the Croatia if Subasic is truly injured.

Croatia in the group stage have been entirely different prospect to Croatia in the knockouts. They have been fairly flat against sides that are markedly inferior on paper. The draw has been kind to them and they need to taker advantage.