The World Cup Final: France 4-2 Croatia

Greg

Would never have given that. The French guy is right in front of him, and I would only have given it if the guy had his hands up in the air trying to make himself bigger. That’s a terrible decision.

Would never have given that. The French guy is right in front of him, and I would only have given it if the guy had his hands up in the air trying to make himself bigger. That’s a terrible decision.

:lol: Full kit wankers in the booth giving that shit. VAR is wild.

Yeah I can't see in what world that is clear and obvious.

I'm well behind Croatia now like, they have the nerve to get back in this.

This ^ France have done nothing to warrant to be in front other than two poor referring decisions. 

Clear as day penalty. No idea what everyone is on about. His hand moves towards the ball. If that was a player who had done that against NUFC we’d all be seeing red. End of the day, you shouldn’t be moving your hand towards the ball in the area. It at least gives the illusion of being deliberate.

I'm well behind Croatia now like, they have the nerve to get back in this.

This ^ France have done nothing to warrant to be in front other than two poor referring decisions. 

fucking hate games where things just go for the "best" team

COME ON CROATIA