Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

They did not do their homework on the Longstaff underlap special!  Just waltzed in and twatted it.  Shearer's words ringing in his ears when it comes to finishing, so decided to do the celebration to go with it :smitten:

I've been wrong about this lad since Rafa left.  So long may me knowing fuck all continue.

2 minutes ago, mondonewc said:

Maybe I'm getting carried away after last night lol but is he actually the most important player in our team? He's unreal and makes such a difference to the whole team's performance. Some boy! 

I can't think of a challenge he hasn't risen to. He's inspirational. And he's genuinely getting fucking better.

Just now, Mike said:

I can't think of a challenge he hasn't risen to. He's inspirational. And he's genuinely getting fucking better.

I'll be honest I didn't see it in him and wondered why Howe loved him so much, how wrong I was!

45 minutes ago, mondonewc said:

Maybe I'm getting carried away after last night lol but is he actually the most important player in our team? He's unreal and makes such a difference to the whole team's performance. Some boy! 

I still think it’s Bruno. I think you could get away with a midfield three of Joelinton, Bruno and Tonali/Anderson a lot of the time. Whereas our build up play and passing without Bruno would be shite and since he became a starter. It has been whenever he’s not played. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Finally got a chance with Rodri out and loafed about the pitch like a pissed up pensioner. Get him in the England squad. 

Jordon fucking Henderson ffs. Sean has played every single minute, and would easily do the covering job in an England team. Still good for us he gets to recover for a week. 

15 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I still think it’s Bruno. I think you could get away with a midfield three of Joelinton, Bruno and Tonali/Anderson a lot of the time. Whereas our build up play and passing without Bruno would be shite and since he became a starter. It has been whenever he’s not played. 

We rarely play well if Bruno isn't on song. Longstaff is more critical to the press, he never stops running. He does a lot of the dirty work and covers so much ground.

Longstaff is a natural successor to a lot of what Henderson offers.

Really pathetic still picking Henderson when he's no longer playing at the top level.

Southgate is picking based on personal relationships rather than footballing merit. 

Henderson and Maguire selections are pretty unacceptable.