Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

I would've bought on Ritchie or even White in mid for him.

He needs a rest still carrying some sort of injury.

This said he needs to be gone in the summer though, if an Everton or Leeds offer us £10 million, I will carry him there.

I've been one of his biggest defenders but he's starting to run out of road. Absolutely garbage tonight. Howe's obsession with turning him out for 90 after 90 after 90 is so stupid mind. He's had a chance to play himself back into form and needs benching fast.

Please for the love of god Eddie, sit him down. 

Absolutely shocking performance everything he touched went wrong. Even got bailed out by Tarkovski fouling Murphy.

Hes probably 8th choice cm when everyone is fit.

Stuck the place out yet again. If he’s injured, let him go for surgery or rest as he’s absolutely no use to us playing like this. 

I said this in the match thread but ill reiterate here; he's so extra frustrating because he works his ass off and runs all day and gets into the most promising positions and you want it to be literally anyone else standing there. 

We need Eddie to figure out how to get Bruno, Willock, Anderson to work as the three for the run in.

I would honestly prefer we change tactics and go 442 so this guy never plays man. He's rancid. I'm not buying the fact that he's injured. He's had 2 purple patches the whole time he has been here.

Just now, KaKa said:

This guy is so fearful on the pitch man. We just can't keep this kind of player around. 

Very true. His mentality completely goes against what Howe is trying to do. Baffling he starts every game when we have Willock and Anderson back.

Played like someone only participating to get the passing grade in P.E class tonight. 

Been shocking for a while now, but even if he wasn't playing with an injury or whatever - do you really want him to be your midfield option when players better than him are injured? And is he really even an impact player to come off the bench? The answer is no to both questions for me, I would rather we cash in as soon as possible. Local lad or otherwise.

Again an absolute non entity who is even struggling to kick a ball straight in games now. Most of Everton's attacks came through him losing the ball or passing direct to their player

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Very true. His mentality completely goes against what Howe is trying to do. Baffling he starts every game when we have Willock and Anderson back.

:lol: If he "completely goes against what Howe is trying to do" he would never start. Howe doesn't do that, man.

In fact it's likely quite the opposite; he's fit, he listens, and does exactly what he's told. He just falls short at the critical moment(s) because he doesn't have that je ne sais quoi when he needs it.

Just now, cubaricho said:

:lol: If he "completely goes against what Howe is trying to do" he would never start. Howe doesn't do that, man.

In fact it's likely quite the opposite; he's fit, he listens, and does exactly what he's told. He just falls short at the critical moment(s) because he doesn't have that je ne sais quoi when he needs it.

That's pretty fucking worrying if this is what Eddie is telling him for months :lol:

Just now, Aiston said:

That's pretty fucking worrying if this is what Eddie is telling him for months :lol:

Is it? He's always in exactly the right spot picking up the ball. It just sucks he doesn't know, or have the quality, to do something with it and needs to be massively upgraded.

I think he's just a place holder right now until Tonali is back.

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

If giving the ball away, passing to the opposition at every possible moment, falling over whenever someone breathes on you and also take the first touch like a shot is what Eddie Howe is instructing him to do we should fire Howe right the fuck now :lol: