Fabian Schär

7 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Name a sexier CB in terms of looks and playstyle.

He only seems to score belters. It's like he's saying if I look this good, then the goals have got to be a bit special too.

Man, to have back those years Bruce wasted with this golden god. Still only 30 but to have him now at 27. We’d be sorted for the next 5 years. 

In fact, give me Lejeune back while you’re at it. 

Proper boils my piss. 

When he controlled the ball and turned and looked up, I said to my wife “He smells blood in the water, he’s taking a hit” and then BOOM, what a goal. That period where basically we nearly scored a few times, you could feel the goal was coming and the players were getting more ruthless, they sensed it too. Just something we didn’t see for a long time, even late last season.

5 hours ago, Anon said:

Same return as Jordan Ayew :lol:

Sickening slur on Fab’s good name comparing him to Jordan Gouffran.

He’s absolutely class. Loves getting booked, loves slide tackles and loves getting needlessly forward. Been an absolute bargain. Weird how he was so shite in Spain albeit Depor are a bit of basket case these days.

10 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Nobody else foaming with the MotD commentary for his goal? [emoji38]

Just pinged in the goal of the weekend (arguably bettered by Wilson a few minutes later) and you'd have thought it had been deflected out for a corner.

"Henderson misses it" :lol: or whatever it was he said.

Aye, that's one way of commenting on it.

Radio Newcastle commentary were in the middle of a conversation when it happened as well. I think it must have taken everyone by surprise.