Fabian Schär

9 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

It baffles me how many head injurys he gets 😳

He does stick his head where it hurts quite a lot though, there isn’t many players out there that will do that TBH 

Was going to change my screensaver to this but then thought it would be quickly be followed by a drastic lifestyle change and I'd worry my wife would ask questions.

Look at him man.

Screenshot_20230404_183909_Twitter.jpg

The global feed commentators don’t even rate him. Talk down about how he has risen up like Longstaff. The dude on YouTube after the Man United game (forgot his name) did the same. It baffles me. 

Fab is one of the best CBs in the league. Despite what random people say about him. 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Can’t believe the shite they talked about his pass on Sky. Bizarre, it was a perfect ball. 

Jamie Redknapp is thick as fuck tbf to him.

Yeah I don't understand. He's played many years here and has demonstrated great range of passing. Not just that but he clearly looks up and sees the run and pings it straight through to Jo with accuracy and good pace on it. Perfect pass and vision.

Lifting take from Redknapp to say he didn't mean it. But then I don't expect any decent punditry to ever come out of his mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

The global feed commentators don’t even rate him. Talk down about how he has risen up like Longstaff. The dude on YouTube after the Man United game (forgot his name) did the same. It baffles me. 

Fab is one of the best CBs in the league. Despite what random people say about him. 

people on this very forum think Botman is our best CB :lol: and Fab is right under their nose. it’s bizarre.

2 minutes ago, alexf said:

Yeah I don't understand. He's played many years here and has demonstrated great range of passing. Not just that but he clearly looks up and sees the run and pings it straight through to Jo with accuracy and good pace on it. Perfect pass and vision.

Lifting take from Redknapp to say he didn't mean it. But then I don't expect any decent punditry to ever come out of his mouth. 

What was that pass meant to be then according to Redknapp? 😄

Joe clearly waves with the hand that he is ready to run behind the defence and Schär puts it in perfectly

Reminiscent of when he went on one of his chaotic runs to the opposition box and some dipshit on commentary said 'you don't see that often' a month or two back. 

It's fine. We know what we have. :smitten:Probably gone even more under the radar than a season like this usually would because everyone wants to rave about our shiny new toy in Botman (and fair enough). 

Edited by wormy