The Magpie Group

Heron

Organised walkout on 35mins. That seems to be when half the fuckers leave for beer, pies, shite etc.

Genuinely don't know how people can still buy the shit before the game and at half time, there's cheaper (or equally priced) and far better tasting pints and pies all over the city. Drink before the game outside the ground or take a pie from wherever in with you.

Lots of people are asking about streaming and wider coverage, has that been something publicly confirmed?

We're uncertain of the WiFi facilities there but we are certainly looking into this. I'll try to remember that update you all on here if I hear owt.

Just use a mobile phone as a personal hotspot. No need for Wifi at all.

Perhaps overly ambitious, but is there any chance of this group looking to identify/encourage a buyer for the club? Whilst i fully support protests, the endgame here is someone paying the fat man 400 mil. It would be good if supporters could be involved in that somehow, rather than him being driven to hand the club over to the venky brothers.

Perhaps overly ambitious, but is there any chance of this group looking to identify/encourage a buyer for the club? Whilst i fully support protests, the endgame here is someone paying the fat man 400 mil. It would be good if supporters could be involved in that somehow, rather than him being driven to hand the club over to the venky brothers.

I honestly think if someone came with £400mil in bin bags full of cash there'd still be no deal. The club isn't for sale, it never has been.

I see KBA PR are trying to restore their Trustpilot score by (rightfully I suppose?) Marking some reviews as lacking any credence.

But obviously any attempt by fans to attack them online and through social media is futile.

If anything, it's causing someone a bad head sifting through all the 1 star reviews

I see KBA PR are trying to restore their Trustpilot score by (rightfully I suppose?) Marking some reviews as lacking any credence.

But obviously any attempt by fans to attack them online and through social media is futile.

If anything, it's causing someone a bad head sifting through all the 1 star reviews

Guess that's that then.  Or we could all just log on and submit a shitload more reviews even more tasteless than the last lot.

Guess that's that then.  Or we could all just log on and submit a shitload more reviews even more tasteless than the last lot.

I've already resubmitted, just put it more eloquently :aww:

I hope you realise my bit about fans attempts was in jest?

I've already resubmitted, just put it more eloquently :aww:

I hope you realise my bit about fans attempts was in jest?

Aye, I got that, let's keep it up and sink these rotten cunts.

That's one of the things they need to be doing imho.

The other, and I might get some flak for this, would be trying to open some dialogue with Ashley himself......get him sat down and say look, we're not going away, can you please just do the honourable thing and sell the club on. He may see it as an opportunity to gain some decent publicity and more importantly for him, save some face. If he doesn't want to know, the gloves need to come off.

Guest The Little Waster

The other, and I might get some flak for this, would be trying to open some dialogue with Ashley himself......get him sat down and say look, we're not going away, can you please just do the honourable thing and sell the club on. He may see it as an opportunity to gain some decent publicity and more importantly for him, save some face. If he doesn't want to know, the gloves need to come off.

Don’t hold your breath ...

Honourable thing  :lol: :lol:

Aye :lol:

Sorry but that's just funny. Ashley isn't just going to have a major u-turn.

And he's definitely not going to let it become public knowledge even if he does. It would be an invitation for low ball offers from chancers.

If this stuff about the training ground invitation is true, then he's obviously someone who likes to have his ego massaged, and it's worth a shot. If he refuses to meet them or dismisses it out of hand, it's more bad publicity for him, so there would be nothing to lose imho.

It's virtually impossible to second guess the bloke, so who knows how he would react?

This is a bear knuckle fight and you are acting like the England cricket captain Colin Cowdrey.