Newcastle United 1-2 Arsenal - 15/09/18 - Post-match reaction from page 12ish

Greg

Was always going to happen when we had all those attacks and got nothing for them

We didn’t have many attacks like

Thought we attacked a lot in first half, just never led to any chances. A load of wasted crosses and corners.

Well you need a decent striker to get on the end of those so.....

Overreaction central in here like. We were the better team in the first half, now we concede two and we're going down and the line-up was wrong/negative.

Honestly man, some people need to get hold of themselves, we'll be okay. We've had the hardest start to a season I can remember and honestly haven't played that bad.

Ozil:  £42.4m

Lacazette: £46.5m

Aubameyang: £56m

Xhaka:  £30

The same players were beaten last year, mind you we did actually play our strongest 11 that time

None just the usual moans and groans when the players who aren’t good enough to compete with Arsenal make mistakes against a team which is vastly superior to us.

Imagine if they all decided to stay away and cripple Ashley’s shitty operation.

I imagine Rafa has written this off now. More chance of adding a defensive player to hold scoreline than risk trying to find a way back.

Just all sad and shite to watch.

He's written off every game this season so far.

I imagine Rafa has written this off now. More chance of adding a defensive player to hold scoreline than risk trying to find a way back.

Just all sad and shite to watch.

I think he wrote it off before the kick off, saving Rondon for next week.

Overreaction central in here like. We were the better team in the first half, now we concede two and we're going down and the line-up was wrong/negative.

Honestly man, some people need to get hold of themselves, we'll be okay. We've had the hardest start to a season I can remember and honestly haven't played that bad.

Overraction give over man will you when you don't put out your strongest team against one of the better teams you deserve exactly what you get and he still isn't making any changes