Newcastle United 1-2 Arsenal - 15/09/18 - Post-match reaction from page 12ish

Greg

Shit players always fucking score against us man. Fucking hate Xhaka as well.

Xhaka isn’t shit. He’s maybe not suited to the PL and Arsenal don’t use him very well but he’s a canny player

I think he's shit, so...

he is shit

Brilliant play for the second goal there...

A cut back, that led to a blocked shot? yeah boss

An inch perfect cut back, a great long pass for that last chance and a lovely free kick

Lacazette was in plenty of space and Xhaka had all the time in the world. Yeah he hit a decent free kick, Seb Larsson used to do that as well.

Most players don’t do the cutback there, they cross it high. Don’t get me wrong he has glaring weaknesses which are badly exposed at times by the way Arsenal play but he has a brilliant left foot and is a good player I think. Watch him for Switzerland and he controls the tempo of the game

Ozil:  £42.4m

Lacazette: £46.5m

Aubameyang: £56m

Xhaka:  £30

The same players were beaten last year mind you we did actually play our steongest 11 that time

That's true, but my point is that getting soundly beaten shouldn't be that surprising to anyone when you consider Arsenal have made that leve of investment, and we're starting one of their youth rejects and other outcasts from relegated clubs.

Overreaction central in here like. We were the better team in the first half, now we concede two and we're going down and the line-up was wrong/negative.

Honestly man, some people need to get hold of themselves, we'll be okay. We've had the hardest start to a season I can remember and honestly haven't played that bad.

Overraction give over man will you when you don't put out your strongest team against one of the better teams you deserve exactly what you get and he still isn't making any changes

Nonsense, this was likely the strongest team we had available (fit) to start the game today, and we were very good in the first half which was reflected in the comments in here. Now everyone is back-peddling because Arsenal have came out and shown their superior quality. Short-sighted af.

Guest firetotheworks

Xhaka isn’t shit. He’s maybe not suited to the PL and Arsenal don’t use him very well but he’s a canny player

I think he's shit, so...

he is shit

Exactly. Against us. It always happens. On a bad run? Haven't scored in ages? Unsuited to the PL? Not used very well by your club? Generally shit? Don't worry, Newcastle will sort you out.

Losing Lascelles seemed to immediately fuck us but honestly the keeping for both goals wasn't great

Not sure you can blame losing Lascelles on Arsenal completely dominating the midfield. Them bringing on Torreira was the difference

Ozil:  £42.4m

Lacazette: £46.5m

Aubameyang: £56m

Xhaka:  £30

The same players were beaten last year mind you we did actually play our steongest 11 that time

Yeah and Rafa knows more about the players including their fitness levels, niggles, long haul flights they've been on etc than you or I, and uses this information to pick the strongest possible team for any given game. Maybe you'd prefer Pardew, who Ive no doubt would have played Rondon, who would probably be off injured for half the season by now as a consequence. The issue is our squad is hugely underfunded but hey we all know that. Yes its frustrating, but its not Rafas fault.

Guest firetotheworks

I think he's shit, so...

he is shit

A cut back, that led to a blocked shot? yeah boss

An inch perfect cut back, a great long pass for that last chance and a lovely free kick

No one's going to change their minds on the back of a goal and chances created against Newcastle, man. Dunno why you're so bothered about thinking an Arsenal player is shit like.

Overreaction central in here like. We were the better team in the first half, now we concede two and we're going down and the line-up was wrong/negative.

Honestly man, some people need to get hold of themselves, we'll be okay. We've had the hardest start to a season I can remember and honestly haven't played that bad.

Overraction give over man will you when you don't put out your strongest team against one of the better teams you deserve exactly what you get and he still isn't making any changes

Nonsense, this was likely the strongest team we had available (fit) to start the game today, and we were very good in the first half which was reflected in the comments in here. Now everyone is back-peddling because Arsenal have came out and shown their superior quality. Short-sighted af.

Bollcoks was it why are they on the bench then and still why isn't he bringing them on -  he's got it massively wrong today

Guest firetotheworks

I had this one down as a win. Do I have your permission to be pissed off?