Newcastle United 0-2 Leicester City - 29/09/18 - post match reaction from page16

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

It fucking baffles me how that stadium isnt absolutely lifting with anti Ashley chants. Hes literally fucking sitting there man.

I think unfortunately the reality is that the majority of those that would don't go to matches anymore.

It fucking baffles me how that stadium isnt absolutely lifting with anti Ashley chants. Hes literally fucking sitting there man.

Mental isn't it. Deserve each other

He has divided and downtrodden the fans so much, they turn up every week and sit in apathy every match. Genius tbh

Really? Most proper fans jacked in their tickets years ago. Happy clappers came in, not rocket science.

Chants only got going after the 2nd goal. Might as well concede a 3rd to raise the volume since we aren't winning.

I think unfortunately the reality is that the majority of those that would don't go to matches anymore.

You're rght and the fuckers who sit on their arses doing nothing deserve everything they get

Chants only got going after the 2nd goal. Might as well concede a 3rd to raise the volume since we aren't winning.

Really, there were plenty of chants earlier in the first half!

You're rght and the fuckers who sit on their arses doing nothing deserve everything they get

Why aren't you there making your voice heard, if it disgusts you so much?

Guest firetotheworks

Someone tell me Joselu is any way better than Mitro, system or no system

Okay. Joselu is better at pressing and holding it up in this system. Mitrovic will tell you the same thing.

Someone tell me Joselu is any way better than Mitro, system or no system

Totally agree and it has to be the biggest error tha he has made - Mitrovic and Gayle are and would be a lot more effective than Rondon and Joselu