Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Just now, Fezzle said:

Less chances of playing here since jan and Henderson proved you can escape. With a bit ££ he could be tempted. Can't imagine he will be looking forward to being a sub all season 

Fingers crossed 🤞 

I love him, but I can see it's time move on. 

I'd thank him for his endless effort, his fantastic smile and for being a wonderful bloke, and say good luck for future.

Edited by Bimpy474

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Well the rumours where he didn’t want to take his young family to Saudi, not sure he will have changed his mind.

They don't have to go. Our new sponsor Saudi Airlines can get them there whenever they want to go.

Tell him to go for 18 months and then let him go back to MLS on a free.

It's not just that your position in a team/ squad dynamic is much clearer in the summer - but on a personal level the logistics are totally different.

In the summer it's a lot easier to make a big life decision like that. Kids can finish up school and move over summer holidays, you've got time to sort everything out logistically in terms of moving house etc.

Moving in January means you're straight over there and into a matchday squad.

And like I say - you're 6 months further into a contract so there's more incentive to secure the next big one.

The time is right for him to go but he has been a very good player for us and, on top of that, an absolute diamond of a bloke who has represented us tremendously well. He'll be incredibly undeserving of the inevitable disrespect that will accompany any sale.

Wish him the absolute best for the rest of his career. Hopefully makes a mint over there before moving back to real football, where I'm sure he'll serve another club well.

I love him, and I do believe that we should upgrade on him, but also I hope he isn’t being pushed to Saudi when him and his family don’t want to go.

Sad that he never scored 1 more goal to take his tally for us above Owen’s.

Also, how do I break this to my kitty cat who is named after him.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I assume with him gone, Harvey Barnes will take his place in the squad, alongside Longstaff and Burn, as an utter scumbag who can't do anything right?

Still got Dubs, and Lascelles at the minute.

10 minutes ago, Smal said:

I think it’s a good time for him to move on but honestly the way some of our fans go on about him is embarrassing and disgusting in equal measure. 

100% but nobody hates a Newcastle player more than a true Newcastle fan. Look at the treatment of Perez for only being top scorer for example 

I'm assuming the same knackers who couldn't sacrifice their tickets cause they had to "support the team, not the regime" but see Miggy as scum for not making a 'sacrifice' in January are now out apologising?

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I assume with him gone, Harvey Barnes will take his place in the squad, alongside Longstaff and Burn, as an utter scumbag who can't do anything right?

Murphy, krafth and targett too. 

Wouldn't have minded him as backup but he's the only saleable right winger we have and we need a top quality right winger.

Will miss him, had a lot of good moments especially in our push to get champions league football!

Shame so many on here hate him and the abuse he had for years was insane.

Edited by Aiston