Miguel Almirón

Deuce

33 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

The moment Grealish apologised to him his form crumbled and he reverted to the player he was before the insult.

All a bit weird because he was unstoppable for a time.

It was an amazing little study in psychology. Think it coincided with him/us getting sussed as well, but still. He played with fury until that apology, then he became soggy again.

Much needed upgrade that's been required for ages now hopefully coming in. Will forever remember the goal at Fulham and when he almost fired one into the bottom corner of his own net against Forest at SJP as he refused to use his right foot. Farewell sweet prince. 

Just now, Chicane said:

Everyone on social media is a wannabe influencer now. That Magpiemedia account even has the classic "DM for enquiries". Bro got 4k followers, what kind of enquiries is he expecting?

Perhaps you should DM him to enquire. He'll probably be delighted to hear from someone.

19 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Much needed upgrade that's been required for ages now hopefully coming in. Will forever remember the goal at Fulham and when he almost fired one into the bottom corner of his own net against Forest at SJP as he refused to use his right foot. Farewell sweet prince. 

Everton (h) the CL qualifying season where he confidently curled over Pickford, wheeled away like he was the king of the north, face looked angry as all fuck like "Aye, I'm the fucking man" 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Everton (h) the CL qualifying season where he confidently curled over Pickford, wheeled away like he was the king of the north, face looked angry as all fuck like "Aye, I'm the fucking man" 

Same season but the winner at home to Wolves. On a low following cup final, but scraped a win and never looked back.

Worst memory - Milan at home this season, missing an open goal as wouldn’t use right foot.

Just now, Maggies said:

Same season but the winner at home to Wolves. On a low following cup final, but scraped a win and never looked back.

Worst memory - Milan at home this season, missing an open goal as wouldn’t use right foot.

Was even more of a JUST PUT IN THE NYETTTT moment that Jacob Murphys! 

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Not convinced he is taking this potential move like. Would suggest we are going to offload him somewhere though. I'm sure there are other options. Could see someone in the lower end of PL taking a punt too.

Depends if they can shell out the 20-30m plus the wages.

58 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Miggy is class and I won't hear a bad word said against the lad. A consummate professional, bags of work rate and endless smiles.

All true except the "class". Played above expectations for 6 months. Someone else should have told him he was sh** and maybe the purple patch would have lasted longer.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Good news really. We heed to start shifting the deadwood out if we are to move forward.

Me an you gonna fall out for calling Miggy deadwood. He was always giving his best and loves his football. Hero alongside Jonas and Nobby 😍