Miguel Almirón

Deuce

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Lotus said:

Almiron is a better player on the left. More composed, better vision and passing.

I wish we'd see more of him on the left. Also, I think starting him there the odd time would be a real problem for the opposition because they set up their fullbacks expecting otherwise. 

I definitely think when things are going against us, him and Gordon should swap, Gordon will cause problems anywhere he plays. 

This guy is a complete enigma. No goals yesterday but he looked so sharp and clever on the ball. He was turning Chelsea players inside out with his movement and clever touches. Honestly thought he was the best player on the pitch for us over 90 mins, he really caused them all sorts of problems.

2 hours ago, TRon said:

This guy is a complete enigma. No goals yesterday but he looked so sharp and clever on the ball. He was turning Chelsea players inside out with his movement and clever touches. Honestly thought he was the best player on the pitch for us over 90 mins, he really caused them all sorts of problems.

He was fucking everywhere.

Fantastic.

He basically did a 100 yard (measured it in Finnish broadcast) sprint to press alone and nick the ball from one of the best RBs in the world to set up the first Isak chance. Also some lovely work keeping possession and winning freekicks under pressure in the first half a la prime Jonas.

Edited by Pata

From now until he’s 35 could easily be the best period of his career. He’s not slowing down, he’s confident and maturing, with top coaches behind him.

I’ve said before you could spend £100m and not replace what he offers, despite his limitations.  

19 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

From now until he’s 35 could easily be the best period of his career. He’s not slowing down, he’s confident and maturing, with top coaches behind him.

I’ve said before you could spend £100m and not replace what he offers, despite his limitations.  

50m would be more than enough.