Miguel Almirón

Deuce

32 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Love that he got our first CL goal in twenty odd year.

Grafted his nads off and did well, although for the 10-15 mins after he scored he must have give the ball away about 5 times :lol:

I noticed that too. I think he was so charged up from scoring that goal he couldn't calm down, and just needed a bit of time!

Was a great finish and he was his typical grafting self all night.

Loved how happy he was when he scored.

What a finish it was. First off, he wasn’t on his heels, he was ready for something. 
Then, ball breaks his way and he has a fraction to decide where to put it and the execution is flawless. Like, top tier stuff. Incredible.

He'll get that Santa Cruz record easily.

Will go down in football history as one of the greatest ever Paraguayan players. Funny to think really kids growing up in Paraguay must look at him in such a different way than we do over here.

5 hours ago, astraguy said:

I'd still cash in if the option became available, work rate is fine but to reach the level we want we need assists

I'm not his biggest fan but I don't think we can sell him. He's the standard for work-rate and press that others need to learn from. He needs a year with his replacement so the replacement can see how it's done off the ball.

If Minteh lad is the truth, get him in with Miggy next season.