Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Chris Sutton: "what is this plan Rafa supposedly had that Newcastle fans go on about?"

Newcastle fans: [detailed explanation about how, when Rafa was finally allowed to spend more than peanuts, he'd turned us into one of the more creative teams in the league, and had us in great form by the end of the season, with a clear identity built out of having a balanced team which allowed all 11 players to play to their strengths]

Chris Sutton: "... Fuck off!" [gets on bus]

Chris Sutton: "what is this plan Rafa supposedly had that Newcastle fans go on about?"

Newcastle fans: [detailed explanation about how, when Rafa was finally allowed to spend more than peanuts, he'd turned us into one of the more creative teams in the league, and had us in great form by the end of the season, with a clear identity built out of having a balanced team which allowed all 11 players to play to their strengths]

Chris Sutton: "... Fuck off!" [gets on bus]

Ha ha nailed it!

I said on here months ago that Bruce would bench Almiron because he doesn't have a clue how to get the best out of him. This is exactly what Bruce apparently did at Villa where good young players were frozen out and blamed for shit performances

Just ignore the noise. An agent who’s making vague statements which could lead to a big payday (like they all do) and now a bunch of ex player has beens trying to stoke up a bit of anger off the back of it.

Let’s not be played by the system this time. Aside from his occasional diving, he’s one of the most honest players out there in terms of how he applies himself to the cause. Has good games, some not so good. But he cares, that’s all we need to know.

Guest neesy111

People won’t like it but I’m glad he dives, every other single PL team has been doing it and will do it, we have been way too nice for too long. It’s always pissed me off that when are players get nailed, we rarely if ever go demanding cards. Yes diving as a whole is not great, but it’s not going anywhere. Hatem used to do it in a more clever way.

Agree with this to an extent, the issue is he's not good at it with us.  Wilson is much better at it.

I said on here months ago that Bruce would bench Almiron because he doesn't have a clue how to get the best out of him. This is exactly what Bruce apparently did at Villa where good young players were frozen out and blamed for shit performances

Yeah that Grealish, what a waste of space he turned out to be

Yeah that Grealish, what a waste of space he turned out to be

I wonder if Bruce will be credited with 'discovering' and making Grealish the player he is today in the same way that people said he did with Harry Maguire and Robertson.