Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Its not working out because Bruce is absolutely fucking clueless thats why. He's one of our best players clearly.

He'll be off and it'll suit both parties. He can go and play for a side that isnt just about defending and trying to fluke a goal on the break and it'll free up a space for Bruce to bring in some clogger more suited to his turgid 'brand' of football.

You have to remember that this is agent talk trying to get a sale for one of his players.

If Atletico Madrid were really keen on him then they would have bought him, just like they bought Suarez.

No doubt he isn’t happy with Bruce as manager, no doubt he would jump at the chance of going to a club going places and club like Atletico Madrid, however I doubt he’s currently trying to force a move and this will be a lot of agent talk trying to drum up interest so he can get his slice.

Guest neesy111

Not sure he'd do too well in a more possession based team mind. A better counter attacking team, yes

That's what I was thinking. Love the lad's effort but he can barely string two passes together.

Same for every member in the side tbf

Bruce isn’t the right manager for him but regardless of that you’d expect more from him and he’s failed to provide it. I still maintain he’s a victim of not having a natural position. This is where a good manager would make use of him, but what we have is a player who can’t nail one down to provide himself consistency (then Imo the performances would come) and a manager too clueless to help him do so.

The end result is he’s moved on, at our cost and deemed as a flop. Sad story after so much promise when he signed.

Not sure he'd do too well in a more possession based team mind. A better counter attacking team, yes

That's what I was thinking. Love the lad's effort but he can barely string two passes together.

Same for every member in the side tbf

I don't think any player can do that on their own. Maybe Messi.

Bruce isn’t the right manager for him but regardless of that you’d expect more from him and he’s failed to provide it. I still maintain he’s a victim of not having a natural position. This is where a good manager would make use of him, but what we have is a player who can’t nail one down to provide himself consistency (then Imo the performances would come) and a manager too clueless to help him do so.

The end result is he’s moved on, at our cost and deemed as a flop. Sad story after so much promise when he signed.

He's not been allowed to nail down a position under Bruce

If we were a more progressive side and an ambitious club he has the ability and workrate to be what Son Heung Min is for Spurs

Not as strong and doesnt have the same scoring ability but I get what you mean